Eli x Dense! Reader

Requested by @AtiraAtira3
~Eli's POV~
I wasn't normally the kind of person who liked to say bad things about people, but this girl...she's an idiot!
I stared at her as she happily ate her parfait. Today, we were on what I called a date, but to her...it was just the two of us hanging out. I remember the day when I confessed to her...
-Flashback: Confession-
"Um...Y/n...I really like you!" I finally confessed.
She stared at me blankly before the biggest grin appeared on her face,"I like you too Eli-chan! You're my best friend!"
I was shocked to the point where I think my mouth was open. Not like that really mattered after hearing what she said.
"I don't think you understand...I like you...I want to go on dates with you..." I explained.
"I want to go on a date with you too Eli-chan! Let's get parfaits after school!" She smiled.
I felt a bit of relief until she said,"Maybe we should invite Honoka-chan and Hanayo-chan too! Hmm...although maybe Hanayo would prefer if we went to eat rice..."
I sighed,"Let's just go by ourselves. Just the two of us..."
"I thought it would be more fun with everyone else too, but whatever floats your boat."
-End of Flashback-
Now here we are now, eating parfaits together, talking about the most random things. Despite my feelings of disappointment, it's still nice being here with Y/n. I smiled at the thought until I noticed Y/n looking up.
"Is there something on my face?" She asked as she began to touch her face.
"Yup..." I smirked as I planted a kiss on her cheek. "All gone~"
If she doesn't understand by now, then I don't know what else to do...
"Oh thanks Eli-chan!"
This girl...
I sighed for what seemed like the 100th time as I continued to eat my parfait.
---------
After our meal, we decided to walk home since it was getting late. She skipped happily down the sidewalk. Her h/c hair bouncing up and down as she did so. She suddenly stopped and turned to me with her signature smile. Her e/c orbs seemed to glow due to the sunset that reflected in her eyes.
"I had a lot of fun today Eli-chan!" She exclaimed.
"Me too..." I couldn't help but smile in return.
            "Let's invite everyone else next time!" She grinned.
            "Next time..." I started as I began to walk up to her. I leaned in to kiss her cheek. When I pulled away, her face was as red as a certain tomato we all knew. "Let's make it a real date," I continued. Her face was shocked as I walked past her.
          "I'll race you to my house!" I called as I began to run.
          She stood there frozen until a huge smile grew onto her face,"I won't let you win!"
            She chased after me as we raced our way home.
           I can live with this
A/N: Sorry it was so late and so short. There's a lot of Eli x readers actually. Gotta give the other girls a chance too! Also I kinda didn't know what else to write, so I hope you enjoyed it at least!