Ruby x Maid! Reader

Requested by @that_one_otaku_girl
You walked down the halls towards the mistress's bedroom. Mistress Dia was already in the dining room, eating her breakfast, while mistress Ruby was still in her bedroom. When you arrived at her door, you knocked lightly exactly three times. You were a bit nervous to see her, since you've suddenly grown feelings for her as she grew up. You were always there for her when she was young and now she has grown into a beautiful young lady. Despite how old you sounded at the moment, you were actually the same age as her.
"Ruby-sama, please come downstairs. Your breakfast is ready," You informed her.
"I'll be right there! Thank you Y/n-chan!"
The door opened, revealing a short girl with bright red hair and emerald eyes.
"Good morning Y/n-chan," she smiled.
"Good morning to you too Ruby-sama," You replied.
"Y/n..." Ruby pouted.
"Ruby-sama, you are my mistress. It's only necessary that I add 'sama' to the end of your name," You said coldly.
"But we're friends too, right?" She asked.
You sighed, being unable to resist her adorable pout,"Yes we are, Ruby-chan."
She gave you a big smile, which you returned.
As much as you enjoyed this moment with her, you were both going to be late for school,"I think we should go downstairs, so you can eat."
You let Ruby walk in front of you as you followed her closely from behind. By the time you were both downstairs, you could smell the strong scent of food that the other maids have made. You were also a maid, but you were given the task to watch over Ruby rather than doing simple chores.
As Ruby walked towards the dining table, you pulled her chair for her and stood beside her as she ate. After she finished, you led her to the car where Dia was already waiting. You sat in the passenger seat while they both sat in the back. After everyone had put on their seatbelts, we left for school. Once we arrived, you quickly got out of the car to open the door for Ruby.
           "Thank you Y/n-chan," she smiled.
           "It's my pleasure," you replied, hiding the tint of red on your cheeks.
           The rest of the day went by like it usually did. You followed Ruby and watched over her. Later, after school, you watched as she practiced dancing with the rest of Aqours.
           "I think we should have a concert soon! We can preform our new song!" Chika suggested.
           "That sounds like a great idea," Kanan approved.
            "Where should we have it though?" Riko asked.
           "Hmm..." Chika thought carefully.
           "We should hold the concert in the lair of Yohane and her little demons," Yoshiko said as she did her signature pose.
           "Zura?"
           "I think she means we should have the concert here, on the roof," You  (Watanabe) translated.
           "I think that's great idea~," Mari exclaimed.
            "Then that settles it! We can have it here tonight!" Chika announced.
           "Don't you think that's too soon?" Dia questioned.
           "Of course not! I think we're all ready! We have been practicing a lot after all!" Chika grinned.
           "Then let's do our best tonight! Yousoro!"
           "G-ganbaruby!" Ruby exclaimed.
You smiled as you watched them talk about the concert tonight. You couldn't wait to see Ruby preform.
~Ruby's POV~
I quickly changed into my outfit and ran up to Hanamaru-chan. We all stood together and talked before the concert began. I could see a lot of people arriving to watch us perform. Seeing so many people only made me feel more nervous. Then, I noticed Y/n-chan in the audience as well. She wasn't wearing her usual maid outfit, which made me blush. She looked so beautiful. I'll definitely do my best for her! After Chika finished talking to the audience, we began our performance.
(You can play the song up there now)

Shiritai furetai
Ima made doori no watashi... sore ja iya mou iya dayo? Iya!

Tokimekitai tte omotteta kara
Anata ni atta toki ni
Kono hito datte kanjita kedo ne machigatteru no?
(Ii yo! Shinjiyou yo)

Tanoshii jikan ga wakachi aete kanashii koto wa dou kana
Aitaku natta konya nano ni ne doko ni iru no?

Hara ga tatchatta
Watashi ga konna hageshii seikaku dato kidzukanai nante
Anata o semetai kibun da!

Mite yo mite yo honki de kizutsuketatte kamawanai
Tada futsuu no kaiwa ja tsumannai yo
Datte anata o shiritai
Gomakasanaide watashi no hitomi no naka ni tomoshita
Shiranai jounetsu (kogaretai no)
Dakishimete dakishimete shoujo ijou no koi ga shitai

Mita me ga chotto otonashikute
Gokai saregachidaga
Anata mo sou da nante gakkari da shikkari shite yo!

Nani mo kamo ga suteki! wa sousaku no sekai ni shikanai ne
Dattara semete suriru o motomeyou kana

Kite yo kite yo tonari ni kinjirareta yume mitai no
Sou atsuku nannakya tsumannai yo
Motto fukaku ni furetai
Akogare dake ja irarenai watashi ga tsuyoku motomeru
Abunai jounetsu (tomerarenai)
Kesanai yo kesanai yo shoujo rashisa wa mou iranai

Hitori omou hitori negau hitori dake ja dekinai koto o
Anata to shitai tte ikenai koto?
Hitori omou hitori negau hitori dake ja dekinai koto ga
Shitaku naru no wa koi dato omoitai kara

Mite yo mite yo honki de kizutsuketa tte kamawanai
Tada futsuu no kaiwa ja tsumannai yo
Datte anata o shiritai
Gomakasanaide watashi no hitomi no naka ni tomoshita
Shiranai jounetsu (kogaretai no)
Dakishimete dakishimete shoujo ijou no koi ga shitai

Aitai kara kitto tsugi wa
Furetaku naru anata wa shounen no mama?
Aitai kara kitto tsugi wa
Shoujo ijou de anata mo koi ni furete

          I tried to catch my breath as I watched Y/n look at me with a proud look on her face. I smiled as we thanked everyone for watching us. After we finished changing, I ran over to Y/n and tackled her with a hug, which she returned.
           "Thank you for coming Y/n! I did my best just for you!" I exclaimed.
          "You did wonderful out there," she replied, smiling.
          "I love you Y/n!" I confessed, looking into her eyes.
          She leaned down and kissed my forehead,"I love you too."
          Dia seemed to slightly disapprove as she watched us from a distance, but she let it go. I jumped back into Y/n's warm embrace as she hugged me back. Only Y/n can make my heart beat like this.

A/N: Sorry if I did this wrong, but I tried. I hope you liked it. I'm kinda trying to change things up a bit since they all seem to end the same way. On to the next one!