Patching it up

Cynthia's P.O.V

I woke up on Mr. Blackbourne's chest. I instantly flushed and got off the couch slowly without waking my son up. I looked around to see that there was more guys in the room. Kota's head rested in his hands as he bent forward in what I would call despair.

"Kota..." I called out watching his brown hair turn into a blur with how quickly he moved his head.

"Yes? Do you need something? Are you hurting?" A smile spread across my face as I looked into his beautiful green eyes.

"I-I actually want- no need to apologize...I should have told you what was going on." My voice wavered as I looked his his the eyes. 

His beautiful green eyes were shiny with tears, "It's fine really. Well it's not but I love you and you are here with me so what can I say? Should I yell at you? Should I rip you a new one? Should I make you work for it? I have no clue, but what I do know is I have a child and I have you back. What more could I ask for?" Kota panted having rushed through his sentences. His typical calm demeanor was thrown out the window with this topic. 

"Can you hold me?" Tears filled my eyes this time as I craved to be loved by the man I desperately love.

"You never need to ask Sweetie..." Kota moved quickly picking me up and placing me on his lap before kissing my temple. 

"I still love you..."

"I do too, Cynthia, I do too?"

Hey guys! Sorry about the long wait and the short chapter! I have been so busy as of late. Between family things, being sick, and finals for school I have had absolutely no time to write, but I love you all and will start a publish/update schedule. So guys Update every Friday or Saturday?