30 - Cry for Love

SONY's POV

"Sony-yah! Chincha?" Jackson's face lit up like a flourescent bulb when what I said dawned to him.

I nodded.

He jumped up in happiness and joyfully pulled me for a hug, making the crowd cheer. "I am the happiest man on earth right now Sony."

I giggled and returned his hug tightly.

Did I do the right thing? I am exceptionally happy now, but I admit, somehow, somewhere deep in my heart, a piece of me is crying. Because accepting Jackson means totally giving up on Hoya. Hoya and me, we are totally over.

"I may not have your whole heart now, but I'll do my best to win you. Thanks for giving me a chance Sony." Jackson said, not letting me go off his arms.

***

DONGWOO's POV

"Ah kapchagi yah!" Who won't be startled when you wake up in your own bed with someone by your side? Not even a woman at that. "Yah! Yah! Ireona! What are you doing here?"

"Ahh.. Joyonghi haseyo ahjumma." He murmured in his sleepy voice.

"Mwo? Ahjumma? Yahhh!" I kicked him hard enough to make him fall off the bed. I've been wanting to do that to him long ago anyways.

"What? What? What?" He immediately sat up as he felt the carpet kiss his face. "Where am I?"

"You are here in my condo. I could sue you for trespassing you know." I offered my hand to help him stand up.

"Hyung. How did I end up here?" He asked after getting a little sober.

"I'm supposed to ask you that. And yeah, I missed you too Howonie." Crossing my hands on my chest, I waited for his explanation.

Hoya held his head maybe trying to remember what happened last night.

"So? You still don't remember?" After a while, I asked. My impatience getting the better out of me. "Just what the hell is the great Hoya doing in my condo? I thought we are "ex-friends" now?"

Hoya raised a palm to me signalling me to shut up. "Save that for later Hyung. I'm trying to think here."

"You are thinking? Do you even have a brain?" Okay, that's just a joke folks. But it is half-meant. Laughs.

He just shrugged off my side comment and concentrated in thinking. "My head hurts. Won't you even offer me coffee or water? Where have your manners gone?"

I slouched back to my bed and played with my phone. "Why would I? And for an ex-friend at that?"

"Yahhh Hyung!" He whined.

"Don't yah me! And don't Hyung me. It's Jang Dongwoo-ssi for you. We are not close." How dare him! After all the things he had done, I'm not going to go easy on him.

He looked shocked at my outburst but chuckled in the end.

"Aishhh! This stingy Hyung." He stood up and dived to my bed, locking my neck in his arms. "Stop being grumpy and help me think."

"Now you are asking for my help? Wae naega neol dowajulkka? You are not even a member of Infinite anymore." I said, still feeling the sting when he said that to my face back in the restaurant.

"Stop it now Hyung. Please.." He begged.

I scoffed. "Make me."

"Hyung, I'm sorry. Please tell the others too that I'm sorry. I had no choice.. I need to do this and that for my family. Mom's sick, and I can't let the company go down the drain." He changed his tone, and I can't pretend that I didn't know.