5 - Alone Time

"Where did they go?" Sony asked Dija while they search the school building for Dongwoo and Hoya.

"Eonnie, as far as I remember, I am with you the whole time. So don't ask me.." Dija replied without even looking at her sister.

Sony just shrugged off Dija's sarcastic reply and continued walking around, while Dija dialled Dongwoo's number.

"Yah Jang Dongwoo! How dare you walk out on me! Where are you?" Dija talked in a loud voice over the phone.

She stopped and listened for a while, then started talking aloud again. "Wait for us there. Don't you dare go anywhere! Or else I'm gonna throw you off the bushes. Clear?"

Then she hung up her phone. "Aishh, why did I not think about it earlier? Why feet are sore for walking too much." She complained.

Then she grabbed Sony by her wrist. "Kaja!"

"Eodie?" Sony asked while walking along with Dija.

"To hell or to heaven. You choose." Dija replied.

"Yah! Are you not going to answer me properly?" Sony hissed.

"Since when are you going to realize that I've been talking to you like this since I learned how to speak?" Dija answered back in sarcasm again.

"Oh yeah.. Come to think of it." -Sony

"No. Don't think. They're waiting." -Dija

"Who?" -Sony

"Grim reaper and the goblin." -Dija

"What are you saying?" -Sony

"I'm saying get some sense into your head and just follow me." -Dija

Sony did as what she was told. She will never win against her little sister who is so good with words anyway.

They arrived at the gym. They scanned the area and saw Dongwoo and Hoya lying on the bench.

"Yahhh! You two, are you seriously going to make us die of hunger?" Dija approached them which made the two open their eyes.

"Who told you to come here?" Dongwoo replied while frowning.

"Yeah.. Pull that off honey and I'm going to really run to Ka Yee Oppa. Call?" -Dija

"Then go.." -Dongwoo

"Allright. Toodles!" Dija started walking away.

Dongwoo hurriedly got up and ran after her, leaving Hoya and Sony behind.

"So, ahhmm..." Sony hesitated whether she should talk first or not.

"You didn't touch your lunch?" Hoya asked, still in a serious tone.

Sony just nodded.

"You can hate me forever, but don't ever starve yourself." Hoya stood up and dragged Sony out, then to his car.

'Seriously? Why am I being always dragged today?' Sony asked herself.

"Where are we going?" She asked Hoya.

"To the moon and back." -Hoya

'And why does everyone answer my questions in a sarcastic way?' Sony asked herself again.

"We are going to grab something to fill our stomachs up." Hoya said again, as if reading her mind. "How could you go around hungry?"

"Coz you are mad." -Sony

"Says who?" -Hoya

"It's obvious." -Sony

"So? Who cares?" -Hoya