"Hunter don't fall for it!" I said.

"It's too late." Hunter let her go.

"Okay now let's go find Ian and Izzy I bet their making out right now." Lucy giggled. She started walking but she kept swaying side to side so Hunter quickly walked over to her and put out his arms just incase she fell.

"Hunter you better watch her. Don't lose her. Okay?" I said.

"Don't worry I got her." He flashed me a smile and then they made their way into the house.

"Well hello there." Whoever this boy is needs to back up. Does he not know what personal space is? Obviously not. I put my hand onto his chest and gently pushed him back. "Oh so I see you already want me." He winked.

"No I was just moving you back because you were too close."

He walked closer to me. What the hell? "I know you want me baby." He stroked my cheek. I smacked his hand away.

"Don't touch me." I drunk the rest of all what was in my red cup. I sat it down on the ground and when I stood back up this kid was all in my face. I might be drunk but not that drunk to just kiss a random stranger.

He leaned in and tried to kiss me but I moved back. He grabbed onto my arm and pulled me closer to him. "I said don't touch me!" I jerked my arm out of his grip. I turned around and started walking but he grabbed onto me again. That's it I'm done with this kid. I turned back around and shoved him backwards. He stumbled back but he didn't fall. He just walked back over to me. "I swear if you fucking touch me again-"

He cut me off. "You will do what?" He grinned and reached out for me but instead of grabbing me he grabbed onto someone who was now standing in front of me blocking the guy from getting me.

"She said don't touch her." I knew who's voice this was. Next thing I knew he punched the guy who grabbed me. The guy stumbled backwards and tripped and fell onto his back.

"Brad don't!" I yelled. Brad was now on top of the guy punching him. The guy who grabbed me punched Brad right in the nose. Brad of course hit him back. "Brad stop!"

"Yeah man listen to her. You're so lucky I'm really drunk because if I wasn't I would already have her upstairs in bed even if she didn't want to do it." The guy smiled widely. His teeth were all covered in blood. I almost gagged. He obviously was just trying to get under Brad's skin and it worked because what he said triggered something inside of Brad because Brad was a whole different person and was just punching him like a crazy person.

"Brad please stop!" I shouted. "Brad look at me!"

Brad stopped what he was doing and got up off the guy. He turned around and looked at me. He had blood marks on his shirt and his nose was bleeding. He had blood all over his knuckles.

"Come on." I grabbed onto his wrist and pulled him along with me into the house and up the stairs. We walked into a bathroom. "Go sit down on the toilet seat." I said. He did as I said and sat on the toilet seat. I closed the bathroom door and looked through the cabinets under the sink. I grabbed a wash cloth and walked over to Brad. I got on my knees in front of him and took his hand in mine while I wiped all the blood off his knuckles. I then brought the cloth to his nose. I wiped his nose while he just starred at me.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Why are you sorry?" I kept wiping his nose as we talked.

"For going crazy and beating him up. I should have handled it better."

"Yeah you should of but I'm a little glad you got a couple punches in there." I looked up into his eyes. I smiled and so did he but this smile was different. One I haven't seen before. It was one of those sweet shy smiles something Brad never does.

"Thank you." He said. I got up and put the cloth into the sink. His nose looked all better now. Thanks to me.

"For what?"

"Cleaning me up."

"Oh...um no problem."

He stood up and walked over to me. This bathroom is already small so he was really close to me. I was up against the sink.

"Kali."

I looked up at him. I bit down on my bottom lip. His soft hands were now on both sides of my face. He leaned in and closed his eyes.

"Brad I don't think we shou-" I began to say but he pressed his lips to mine shutting me up. I was now kissing him back. He started to kiss me harder. I found myself pulling off his shirt. I threw it by the bathtub. We moved from the sink to to the door and I was thankful for that because that sink was killing my back. As he kissed me harder my nails bit into the soft smooth skin of his back. He took my t-shirt off of me revealing me in just my bra. Once my shirt was thrown over by the bathtub as well. He pressed his body close to mine making no space between our bodies. He put his lips to my neck and kissed me down my neck and onto my collarbone. His warm soft fingers trailed down my body until he came to my hips which he grabbed onto. His lips now found there way back to mine. He bit down on my bottom lip causing me to let out a small moan. He smirked and took this chance to slip his tongue into my mouth.

I realized how wrong this was. I can't do this. I put my hands onto his chest and pushed him away. My chest was rising and falling as I was trying to catch my breath and so was he.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't do this...we can't do this." I looked away from him and walked over to my shirt. I picked it up and put it back on.

"Why not?"

"You have a girlfriend and I just can't do this." I fixed my outfit and hair. I wiped my lip gloss off that was all around my mouth.

I walked over to the door and grabbed the doorknob.

"Kali don't leave."

I looked over my shoulder and saw that he had his shirt on now. He had my lip gloss all over his mouth. He must of noticed I was looking at his lips because he wiped off his lips. My lip gloss was now off of him.

"Brad you have a girlfriend. This is so wrong and Carter-"

He cut me off. "Carter what?" He angrily asked. "So you and Carter are a thing?" He rolled his eyes.

"Why do you care so much if Carter and I have a thing?" I turned around and faced him. He was pissing me off with this whole him getting mad over me and Carter.

"Are you serious? Look what just happened between us! That's why I care so much because I don't want you to have a thing with him! I want you to have a thing with me!" He raised his voice. His fist were clenched tight.

"Brad you have a girlfriend! You obviously don't want to have a thing with me if you're still with your girlfriend! I'm not about to be just some girl you use!" I couldn't stand this fight anymore. I turned around and opened the door. I walked out and closed the door behind me.

What the hell just happened?

OMG this update had so much going on in it.

Were you all prepared for this? Lol I wasn't and I wrote this!

Okay so like Kali said 'What the hell just happened?' Haha.

Btw thank you so much for voting and commenting! I really do appreciate it a lot. I make sure to read all of your comments!

I've noticed I've been getting a lot of new readers so hello! :) Hope you like my story.

Silent readers don't be shy to vote! I appreciate all of you too. Thank you for reading.

Alright I'm going now. I hope you all have a great day!

Vote/Fan/Comment💕