Bonus Chapter: OG Parts

A/N: So I was going through my notes section,where I write on my phone, and I found these original two and a half parts. Thought I'd upload it just for fun. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Really?! VI

Part 1

Los Angeles, California, 2019

Beyoncé's POV

"Mommy! You ready!" I heard one of my children yell.

Of course I knew which one had called me because she had been irking me all day so today she is being that child.

"Mommy!" She yelled again.

"CHANEL NICOLE CARTER! YELL MY DAMN NAME AGAIN!" I yelled.

I'm in here trying to finish getting dressed and she won't shut the hell up.

Shawn walked in to the bathroom out the closet half dressed. I looked at him through the mirror.

"What?"

"Why you yelling?" He asked.

"Because of your daughter. Tell her to stop yelling my name." I said.

He just laughed and went back to getting dressed.

I shook my head and went back to getting dressed.

Now, lets play catch up. My oldest children just finished their Junior year in college and in the fall will start their senior year. Ciera is going to high school, lord keep me near the cross, and Blue will be in second grade. The years are moving so fast.

We are in our L.A home getting ready for the BET Awards. Tonight I am the honoree. I know, I'm beyond excited and humbled for it.

After I finished getting ready I walked out into my room. Ty was waiting right there to touch up my wardrobe to make sure everything was okay.

He did that and got my face beat to the god's hunty as Michelle would say. I walked out of my room and downstairs towards the foyer. There was Shawn and Damien in suits and Chanel, Ciera and Blue in dresses.

"Mommy, you look pretty." Blue said standing in front of Shawn.

"Thank you Blue." I said.

"Yeah, ma, you look beautiful." Damien said.

After everyone told me how beautiful I looked we went towards the trucks. Shawn held me back though.

"You look gorgeous." He said and it made me blush.

Still after all these years he has that power and I love it.

"Thank you." I said as he kissed my cheek.

We walked out to the trucks to head towards the BET Awards.

Chanel's POV

When we got out the trucks at the BET Awards we could've gone blind from the flashes. We got out to take pictures. It was cool to see everyone. Soon my grandma and Mr. Richard got there. Then my godmommy Kelly came with Titan and Tim. Then My Aunt Solange with Jeulz and Alan and then my aunt Michelle and who the hell is that man? I know I don't know him. Apparently my parents do though the way they hugging. I swear you go to college and people act like they don't have to tell you stuff no more. That's cool, I'll get the info later.

While walking the carpet I did spot Christian with his dad. Yeah, we're not together anymore. Long story short, shit happens. I'll tell y'all later.

We finally got inside the building. I sat front row with my mom and my aunts and grandma were behind us. This is my first time back to the BET awards since I was fourteen and didn't want to sit out here so we stayed and watched in the back. Remember that. So much has passed in seven years.