Part 22

Beyoncé's POV

"Yes girl, ten thousand." I said through the phone as I lay on my bed.

"I'm not about to ask what they bought." Kelly said.

"I don't even want to get into all that again." I said. "What are you doing today?"

"Tim took Titan to see his brother and Rachel went back home to see her brother and dad for weekend so I'm alone."

"Well me and the girls are having a girls weekend I guess. Shawn is with Damien looking for places to live in Utah but the girls wanna bake and I'm gonna need some help." I said and she laughed. "So you tryna join?"

"Yeah, I'm down." Kelly said and I saw Chanel walking in the room.

"I'll pick you up cause I gotta get Ciera from the dance studio and Blue from gymnastics." I said.

"Okay." She said. "So what? An hour?"

"Yeah," I said. "I gotta go this big ass child just laid across my bed."

Kelly laughed.

"Alright then." She said and laughed. "I'll see you in a bit."

I hung up and looked at Chanel who was looking at me.

"Why you looking at me like that?" I asked.

She crawled up and sat beside me. She leaned on my shoulder.

"I need a ride to the airport." She said pouting.

I rolled my eyes.

"Why you just now telling me?" I scuffed.

"Please mommy."

"Y'all ready to go?" I asked and she nodded. "Come on."

"Thank you!" She said hugging me.

She got off my bed and I went to the bathroom. After I washed my hands I grabbed my purse.

"Chanel! Andre!" I yelled.

"Down here!" I heard.

I went downstairs and they were waiting by the door. We went out and I got in the Range Rover and left.

"When y'all coming back?" I asked.

"Monday." She said.

I nodded. I looked in the rearview and Andre was watching a movie on his iPad.

"So, I rented out a studio for next week." I heard Chanel say and I glanced at her. "You can't come."

"What? Why?" I asked a bit upset. Why can't I come?

"Cause majority of the people that are gonna be there already thinking they gonna see you." She said.

I pouted and sighed. Oh boo.

"Don't look like that." She said.

"But I wanna see you teach a class." I said.

"Not yet. How about I make a celeb workshop before the LA show that way it won't be that crazy."

"So me and your aunts can take the class?" I said glancing at her.

"Yeah, I'll make it a grown and sexy class so y'all can keep your men." She said laughing.

"You gonna tell me how to keep my man?" I asked and she shrugged. "I can tell you a few things on how to keep your man."

Chanel busted out laughing.

"But that's only for when your married. You can't give them everything now." I said.

"I gotchu ma." She said.