Chapter three

Chapter three:

Cat:

I overpowered her, spoke to her, and won. Whatever she is, she's obviously part of me, and maybe cares for me. I think that's why she let me win, but I know she wants answers too, and those boys, all dressed in a scary fashion, had them. I knew it. After I passed out from exhaustion, I appeared in total darkness. This was a dream, an actual one.

"Cathleen." A strong feminine voice called.

The girl that came out of the darkness was absolutely demonic, but somehow I still saw it as me. Or something that resembled me, this was the other being inside me. She still had the glowing midnight blue eyes with pupils slitted like a cats and ink black hair that traveled down her black like oil. Sharp white canine teeth and shiny black claws. Her skin like snow, but around her eyes was darkened to black, like permanent eyeliner. Now she had small black horns above her pointed ears and a rope like tail with a pointed spike in the end. Her clothes consisted of black, skintight pants, that had a soft Cotten cloth material and a black tank top. She had a belt that held two wicked knives.

"Who are you?" I asked, the answer I was dying for.

"I'm you."

"What?" I said incredulously.

"I'm you, your other half. I'm the one who is 'evil', why your in this situation."

"Why though, the killing is unessacary."

"Revenge, sweetheart, revenge. They made us want to die, now it's their turn to suffer. To leave and never come back. The only one who loved us was our father, and he wasn't even our real one." She said looking at the ground and clenching her fists.

I didn't want to stay in this topic anymore, it was getting to be too much so I said instead, "what are we?"

She looked into my eyes, and gave me a small smile, "I don't know. Your most likely right though, the creeps probably have answers and we need them. Desperately."

I nodded and around, it was still darkness, nothing more nothing less. "We're in our mind." She told me answering my unspoken question.

"Oh, it's so... dark, gloomy." I shrugged and looked a back at her.

"Yeah, they did this too us, made it unbearable for the both of us. We'll be free soon though, together we'll be free." She smiled, showing off the sharp teeth.

I returned the smile and wondered aloud, "will I ever talk to you again?" "Yes, if you want. I'll be there for you, for us."

I nodded and smiled, I didn't want to be alone.

"It's time for us to wake up, I want answers."

"Ok. Let's go."

I closed my eyes and when I opened them again, I was on a couch with my hands and feet bound. I heard angry voices not too far off. I just sat there and listened.

"I still don't understand why I couldn't go, someone else could've watched Sally, like perhaps you." A sharp voice said, causing fear to rip through me.

"Because, I was busy and you were gone at the time. Plus it was a very serious operation and if you hadn't noticed you aren't serious most of the time." A deep unsettling voice called, seeping into my pores and chilling me to the bone.

"I can be serious!" The first voice called.

"I never said that, L.J. don't put words in my mouth."

"Whatever."

"Go to your room, we'll discuss this later. It's late and I wanna go to bed, I doubt she'll wake up tonight, and if she happens to, then we'll deal with it."