DEAD

I'd had enough. The night was dark, cold. The midnight breeze nipped at my  ears and ran down my spine like a snake, made of ice. The sky above was black, a blanket of darkness blocking the sun and warmth, enveloping the world in its icy embrace. My hand gripped the gate, I flinched at the cold, I pulled it open. It creaked and clanged  as it closed behind me after I entered. I walked around the skatepark, knife gripped in my hand. The atmosphere weighed down on me, I could feel it, as if it could swallow you down into its deep dark pit of depression. Forcing the smile of your face, sucking the light, happiness and laughter out of your soul  leaving tears to run down your cheeks. An endless torture, emptiness and darkness is all you see and the pain is all you feel. I felt the anger grow inside of me, a fire burning bright. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, they should be here soon, I told myself. My body stiffened as I heard voices, my heart pounded in my chest. I felt the wind get stronger as I got more enraged, the weather seemed to be mimicking me, imitating my actions. Only coincidence, nothing more nothing less. The trees shook and the leaves twisted and twirled and danced across the skate park. I heard the gate creek open, my arm hairs stood on edge and my skin prickled. I gripped the knife and turned and stabbed it into the person next to me. Tristan. I stumbled backwards only just noticing what I'd done. He collapsed to the floor, knife in his chest. Tanner, Taylor and Kim gathered around him. I began sobbing. I started to get dizzy, the world span around me. I collapsed to the floor with a knife in my stomach. I looked up and saw Tanner enraged, my blood on his hands. I guess I deserve it.