WHEN YOU HATE YOUR BROTHER

so... look who it was... tanner.

I'm not even going to write his name with a capital letter because I hate him so much.

" where the fuck were you at the time I needed you the most? " I yelled at him. He stared at me. " let me guess, you hate me, apparently only you can be famous in the family? Most of my fame, comes from you, he who came home when Taylor had her tonsils out but never ever came home for me. Who are you? " tears rolled down my face as I stormed out and sat on my bed.

I can't believe him, he never came home, he must hate me...
why didn't he come home when I needed him? He is my brother right? Am I adopted? We aren't identical but surely?

I expel the question from my mind, maybe he just wants to keep me in the shadows, maybe he's jealous that I'm starting to get famous for my football.

" TASH COME HERE NOW! " my mom sounded angry.

I walk into the living room and sit on the couch.

" say sorry to your brother " she said.

" no, it's not like he cares, or gives a shit about me " I got my phone out and scrolled through facebook. Mom leant over snatched my phone of me and told me to stop being a selfish bitch. I mean, what? Does she hate me to? What the fuck?

" So do you hate me to then? " I asked raising my eyebrows. The whole family just stared at me. Who are these people?

" Soooooo, I think this is proof I'm adopted and living with a bunch of dicks then, yeah? " I just looked at them.

" You are a fucking bitch, you should go die in a hole because your the dick here... " he walked up to me, body language suggesting.... he wants a fight.

" Oh yeah? Really? If I were in L.A and I found out that my sister was in a coma and in critical condition, I think I would come home and see her, but no, you didn't did you because you were to busy living the dream and forgetting you had a twin. You always remembered Taylors or Tristans birthday and you knew when mine was because we have the same! yet you get Taylor a mac book, Tristan a I phone 7 and I get nothing. So, who is the ' fucking bitch that should go die in a hole ' now, huh? " I stared straight into his eyes, desperate just to punch him. I didn't even notice Tanner Fox, who was sitting in the corner vlogging it?!

" Well guess what? At least I'm not stupid enough to get hit by a car! " Tanner walked closer staring me down. I clenched my fists.

" It was a fucking drunk driver who was fucking driving through a fucking red light. " I mumbled raising my fists.

" So you wanna fight then? " he challenged me, raising his fists to.

" Hell yeah. " I said punching him in the jaw causing him to stumble back wards. I also go karate, did I mention that?

" KIDS! STOP!! " we both ignored Mom and carried on fighting. He punched me in the stomach causing me to cough up blood. I did a sick karate kick ( the one that black widow does in avengers? when she brings her leg equal do the other ones chest and kicks them? ) kicking him in the chest. Whilst he stumbled backwards, I grabbed his shirt and pulled him up. This was only to open my hand and slam him onto the floor. I put my foot on his chest and felt blood running down neck, he has sharp nails.

" Pussy. " I spat walking back to my room and changing out of these jeans and shirt and into clean jeans and another baggy shirt - you fucking stupid eating disorder. causing me only to eat lunch. I'm that skinny you can only see muscles on my arms and legs, my eight packs and my ribs. I walked back into the living room where everyone was gattered around Tanner, grabbed my jet black I phone 7 plus, not to braggggg, and stormed back out.

I walked into my bathroom, saw a swollen jaw, black eye and various scratches around my face. I lifted my top up and saw bruises and scars. Yes, I have two large scars across my stomach and on my arm, from the crash. I started gathering a small bag of clothes, chargers, laptops, football, essentials and put them by my bed. I'm not staying in this house any longer. I pulled a beanie over my puffy ginger locks and scooped my bag over my shoulder and grabbing my phone and keys. Time to start a new life.....