HAVING A FAMOUS TWIN

I hate introductions, but here we go....
I'm Tash. I'm sixteen, I have a twin brother tanner who was never there for me when i was hit by a car, he just moved to la for two years.

I finished school early, so now I can be free to deal with my problems.

I walked to the bathroom and shoved my hair up. I walked back out, pulled some ripped jeans on and a loose shirt and a baggy hoodie - why do I have to loose weight?  I pulled on some converse and grabbed my car keys walking to the door.

" where are you going? " my mom asked.

" out " I said bluntly

" where specifically? " mom pushed.

" just out " I said slamming the door and walking to my car.

I just drove, and drove until I noticed it was getting dark.

" shit " I mumbled to myself. I'm over three hours away. I get my phone out and sett up directions. It will take hours to get home.

I let my hair down.  I left my ginger locks to fall past my shoulders and i shoved a beanie on top. I opened all the windows and blasted out my favourite songs most of the way home.

I looked in the rear view mirror and saw a cop car. I pulled over.

" what may be the matter sir? " I said rolling down the window.

" I'm sorry to inform you but you have been speeding... "

Speeding yes blah blah blah, important stuff... and then the usual...

" hey are you tanner braungardts sister? " they ask and then it's....

" tell him I'm a fan..... " and I'm just like.... and you don't recognise me.... famous footballer?!

Anyway, they drive off with a warning all because my brother is famous.....

I carry on driving for, what? , two more hours to another car on the drive way....

----------------------------------

Okay, what do you think?
I don't know why I keep writing tanner FAN fics.... any way.....

Leave ideas....

LOVE YOUSSSS