IM SORRY

TANNER BRAUNGARDT POV

I watch her drive off into the night. Wow I really screwed up. We were surpossed to be telling her she's adopted, but she flipped. I have been quite rude, and mean. Yes, I never came home but, I knew she'd be fine. Knowing her she's probably getting hammered by alcohol with her mates right now. I messed up with my not sister.

" Tanner it ain't your fault " my mom says handing me an ice pack as I walk back in. I immediately put it on my head, letting the cold sooth the pain.

" it is, why didn't I come home for her, yet I came home for Taylor? " I ask all confused

" maybe because your not really related. " mom shrugged.

" but she's still my sister " I sigh coming to term with my mistakes.

************$$$$$$$$$$$**********

" mom" I say after a few hours of x box with tanner fox.

" yes tanner" she says

" where would she have gone? " I ask as she tells me the most likely place.

" .... and her and her mates might be smashed so watch out! " she says as me and tanner walk to my car.

" one question, do you want the fight in my vlog or out? " tanner fox asks.

" in is fine, it'll be funny" I say driving to the adress mom told me.

" okay cool " tanner fox says. I pull up at the house

" wanna come judging by the sound of the music they are hammered. " I say to tanner fox.

" yeah can I vlog it? " I nod. I open the door, what's the point in knocking when they're this drunk? Oh my god. There are beer bottles everywhere. I hear laughing screaming music and people falling over drunk. I walk in and switch the music off.

" hey it's that bastard! " some girl shouts called isabel shouts.

" tanner fucking braungardt " some drunk named Paige spat.

" your a right dick you know " some other girl named Leah says circling me.

" I'm just here to get tash " I say.

" and who says I'm gonna come with you " tasha says chugging more bear.

" you fucking prick, you don't realise how much you hurt her. " another girl named Georgia says opening more beer.

" believe me, I know " I say

" really? " some other girl named Kelsey says taking a swig.

" well i do and I'm trying to make it up to her so come on Tasha! " I say grabbing her wrist.

" fuck off " she groans

" dude let her go " Paige shoves me backwards and I let go of her wrist.

" let her do what she wants. " Georgia says handing her ANOTHER beer.

" I need to take her home I have something really important that my family need to discuss with her" I try

" fucking tell me and my bitches reads gay now if it's so important. " Tasha speaks up. I take a deep breath

" your adopted "