1% | a new begining

-no pov.-

jordan sat with her friends everyday at lunch and sometimes hung out with them. they were in 11th grade, only one more year of hell. jordan hated everyone and hated everything. she never really experienced real love, she had only had one boyfriend but that was a different story.

she had a small group of friends which include: zach, grace, zeke, and some other boys but she didn't really talk to them much. zeke and jordan had gone out for almost three years but now they were just friends. jordan had liked zach but he had a girlfriend for the longest time and she got over him quickly. grace wasn't exactly a great friend either. they all treated her like shit, grace sometimes cared but most of the time didn't. grace was basically a fake friend. jordan didn't have anywhere else to go, no one else to hang out with so what more could she do? just put up with it, one more year she would always tell herself. then your free.

she used to hang out with these bitchy girls but they were always dicks to her so she defiantly couldn't go back to them. everyone hated her as well so she was kind of stuck with what she had. jordan hadn't done anything to anyone but some girls were just out for her seeing she was only friends with most of the boys. she always just considered herself one, no she was not transgender or gay. even if they were assholes they were so much better than the slutty girls she used to be friends with. now all of them were just out to ruin her life. jordan never let this get to her, she barley cried. when she did you knew it was bad.

most claim jordan is all bark and no bite, but don't get too close because she does have a vicious bite.

awsten on the other hand was the new boy. he started tomorrow and wasn't looking forward to it. awsten wasn't good at friends and he was extremely awkward. everyone knew he was coming, there was even a welcoming committee. he didn't want people to be all over him. we all know how being the new kid worked, everyone wants to be your friend for the first day until a "group" or "clique" claims you. awsten didn't want to be claimed, that was just bullshit. he wanted to stay invisible or even just find one friend to stick with. awsten just wanted to be a human and go on with his day. he didn't need lots of friends. he just needed to get through the days.

———

awsten woke up at 6:30 sharp. he slammed his fist on the alarm clock making the ringing stop. he then proceeded to roll out of his bed making a huge thump as he hit the ground. then he grabbed a black t-shirt and some skinny jeans. his hair was a mess and out of control. he messed around with the blue hair until he got it to the way he wanted. then he ate some breakfast, slipped his vans on, and was off to school.

"fuckkkkkkkk" he groaned as he rested his head on the steering wheel.

he really didn't want to do this. maybe it was different than his old school, maybe people were just cool about a new kid. he really did not want to deal with the dumb-fucks, we all know every school has them.

he got out of his black jeep and slung his backpack over his shoulder. he stuck his earbuds in and turned up his music all the way. state champs "all you are is history" came on. maybe if he had earbuds in no one would bother him.

he stepped through the doors of the big school and looked for the office. he got his schedule and everything he needed. he had gotten there extremely early so he wouldn't get lost or caught up in a sea of people. the blue haired boy walked into the library where you waited for the bell. there was one girl sitting in the caffé. he hair was a faded platinum blonde and she wore a stripped shirt. with that matched high waisted black skinny jeans and vans.

awsten walked up to the small area, mind as well make one friend and get it over with before everyone else was here. she looked a little intimidating and no one seemed to be around her. "maybe an outsider like me" awsten thought to himself. "fuck it why not" and he continued to walk over to the table with bar stools.

once awsten had walked over to the girl she pulled out one of her ear buds. her music was so loud he could hear it. "girls" by the 1975 was playing. "good taste" he thought to himself.

"i assume your the new boy?" she said smirking

awsten nodded slightly.

"do you speak? what's your name?" she gave a light laugh.

awsten laughed and scratched the back of his neck.

"yeah i do speak and im awsten." he responded to the girl.

"im jordan, nice to meet you awsten." she flashed smile.

"is uh... anyone sitting here?" awsten asked.

"nope, i'm not exactly the friendliest person here but you seem cool so go ahead." she sighed.

"i don't want to be mauled by all the kids when they get here. i really didn't want to come today. i was worried about the whole friend situation." awsten said.

"i'm just waiting for the bell. and don't worry about the friend thing, stick with me and you'll be fine. not everyone likes me, i am kind of a bitch." she says with a chuckle but sad smile.

awsten at this moment couldn't tell her emotions. was she said she didn't have a lot of friends and stuff. he couldn't tell if she was okay with it, liked it, or was kind of sad. although he was confused it was better than nothing.

"so is there anyone i should stay away from?" awsten questioned her as he fiddled with his bag.

people were starting to walk into the library and he kind of wanted a game plan. he didn't want to talk to any people he probably wouldn't want t know or didn't want to know him.

"well the jocks are dicks, the smart ones are just there, the wanna-bes are assholes, the popular ones are stuck up, and there is a small group of bitches. then you have you casual group of assholes that are mixed with everyone else and you have few people who are pretty nice. i have my small little group and they are pretty okay. i would recommend staying away from the small group of bitches, they are all sluts." jordan spoke quickly and pointed over to a small huddle of girls wherein high fashioned clothing and purses.

"okayyyy then, i guess your the best i got." awsten laughed not wanting to embarrass himself.

"i'd be a bit quite a little bitch, kaitlyn the brown haired short girl, is coming this way." she spoke quickly again into his ear. it tickled a little bit, awsten liked the feeling.

soon enough the short brown hair girl was standing in front of them and more of her friends followed. they all looked at jordan in disgust and then looking awsten up and down. jordan rolled her eyes and awsten felt uncomfortable. the girl who was supposedly kaitlyn spoke up.

"well girls, it looks like we got a cute new boy here!" she said. "what's your name?" she asked batting her eyes.

before awsten could even respond jordan started to talk. thank god, he really did not want to be in this situation.

"his name is awsten and he most defiantly doesn't want to talk to you nor need your bribe of compliments." jordan hissed looking up from her phone and pausing her music.

kaitlyn crossed her arms "now did i ask you? no i think i was talking to awsten." she hissed back. "awsten why don't you come hang out with us!" kaitlyn said batting her eyes again. she didn't even know anything about him. kaitlyn just wanted a new toy.

"uh.. i think i'm sticking with jordan. we have a lot of uh classes together." he said. he really didn't want to hang out with this bitch if what jordan told him was true.

"oh well jordan is a bit.. well uh no.. a big bitch so when you get tired of her i'm always here" she said "she's also kind of a whore, so just watch out." kaitlyn winked and her little "squad" walked away.

"how could i be a whore if i've only had one boyfriend?" jordan thought to herself but shrugged it off.

"cunt" jordan said under her breathe. kaitlyn heard her but knew not to get too close even if she did want to ruin her life.

awsten and jordan sat there and just talked until the bell rang attempting to ignore the kaitlyn situation. man today was gonna be a long day for the pair.

a/n: i'm going through all the chapters and editing them for spelling, grammar, etc. to my new readers, thank you!