Locked up

Ha Na called Suyoung over for a sleep over. When Suyoung came over she said "What's with the smile?"

Ha Na laughed and said "Lee Joon and I now dating."

"What?!?!?" Suyoung said with her mouth wide open in shock. Ha Na nodded her head and said "Yes. I'm happy for you."

"Thanks. But I actually called you here because I signed you up for a duet and I need you to rehearse."

"Wait. You did what? With who?"

"It's a surprise. By the way can practice be at 5 tomorrow. I have to help Brianna and Mir with the song, go over this song with your duet partner, and do a last rehearsal with Lee Joon and after practice we're going to watch a movie here."

"You have a lot on your plate."

"Tell me about it. So let's rehearse" she said and took out her song book.

When it was 11 they headed to bed. The next morning they got dressed for school and headed there. When they got to class they saw Brianna and Mir talking. They took their seats and said "Hey."

"Hey. Thanks again Ha Na-ssi for the song."

"It's no problem at all. Don't forget that we're rehearsing again after school." She nodded her yes and went back to talking to Mir. "Have you seen Junsu yet?" Suyoung asked.

"He's probably hanging out with Dara and her friends" Ha Na responded. Suyoung nodded her head and they changed the topic and began talking until the teacher came in. As she entered the classroom she stood at the front and said "Okay class. Since the winter jam is right around the corner I'm giving you this class period to rehearse more." Everyone cheered and began putting their desks together. "Mir where's Thunder?"

"Last I saw him he was on the roof."

"In the cold?" she asked. He shrugged his shoulders. She looked over to his seat and saw his jacket there, she got up grabbing her jacket and his, and her book. She began climbing up the stairs when she got to the top. She opened the door that led to the roof and saw him seating down. She put her jacket on and walk towards him as the door closed behind her. She put the jacket around him and he lift his head. "Aren't you cold?" she asked.

"Freezing" he said putting it on. "Let's go in then" she said and headed back to the door. She put her hand on the handle and turned it but it wouldn't open. He stood up and said "The handle is jammed. I was locked up here and so are you" he said. She looked at him in disbelief. "While we're here let's just pass the time. Someone's bound to realize that we're missing" she said and opened the book.

After a while of practicing and being locked up on the roof Thunder asked "You and Lee Joon hyung... are you two dating?"

She looked up at him surprised. She didn't know if to answer truthfully because she still liked him. "I'll take your silence as a yes. That's a relief though" she said looking out at the sky.

"Why?" she asked shocked. I thought you liked me too she thought to herself. "Because Lee Joon hyung doesn't get close to any girls. I'm glad he met someone like you."

"What about that date then?"

"Oh that" he said scratching the back of his neck nervously "Don't take it the wrong way but that date was to get to know Suyoung."

"That's why you were asking all those questions about her?" he nodded his head shy like. "Then I have a surprise for you" she continued as she smiled. "Ah it's cold" she screamed.

"Want my jacket?" he asked.

"Won't you be cold then."

In the classroom Suyoung was talking with Seungho and G.O. Lee Joon came up to Suyoung and asked "Suyoung-ah where's Ha Na-ssi?"

"She should be on the roof."

"The roof? Why?"

"She was looking for Thunder."

"Thunder?" and he ran on that note.

"What's up with him?" Seungho asked.

"He's dating Ha Na" she said with a smile as G.O and Seungho exchanged a couple of looks.

Lee Joon ran to the door for the roof and slowly opened it. He held it open and saw them sitting on the ground. "Hyung" Thunder said as he ran up to hug Lee Joon. "What are you guys doing up here?"

"The door got stuck" Thunder answered still holding on. Lee Joon pushed him off and said "Thats enough of that. By the way Seungho hyung was looking for you."

"Chinja?" Lee Joon nodded yes and he ran downstairs. Ha Na walked to him and said "What took you so long. It's cold" as she walked in. He closed the door and said "I came as soon as I could. What were you and Thunder doing all this time?"

"Are you jealous?" she asked. He avoided eye contact with her and said "Aren't you still cold?"

"Yeah."

"I know what can help" he walked towards her and held her in a tight hug.