Duet

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN ACTING WEIRD. FRIDAY WAS T.K.'S BIRTHDAY FROM C-CLOWN. YAY, WE SHARE THE SAME MONTH. SHORT UPDATE SO BACK TO THE STORY.......

The next morning the whole school gathered in the auditorium to find out who was going to do the duet for the winter jam. Ha Na, Suyoung, and Junsu sat in the middle next to MBLAQ. Ha Na waved hi to Thunder as he smiled to her. The principal got up on the stage and walked to the center of the stage and said into the microphone "Are you guys ready to find out who's going to do the duet for the winter jam?"

The auditorium screamed in anticipation. The principal put his hand in the raffle and picked up a small piece of white paper. He said in the microphone "The boy who be taking part in the duet is.." he opened it and added "Lee Joon." The girls scream in excitement while the MBLAQ guys were congratulating him. He looked over to see Ha Na's expression but she was to busy talking to Junsu and Suyoung. The principal said "Lee Joon come up here" and he walked up to stand next to the principal. He told Lee Joon to pick a name from the girl's side of the raffle. He stuck is hand in fumbling through the papers and picked up one. He handed it to the principal hoping that it was Ha Na. "The girl that will be singing along side with Lee Joon is...Suyoung."

Suyoung looked up shocked at the sound of her name and walked to the stage. She stood on the opposite side of the prinicpale and he said "These are the two who will be doing the duet." He waited as everyone applauded them. When they were done everyone went back to their classes. When they got to music class Ms. Song said "It seems that both our duet singers are here. Why don't you guys give us a taste." They got to the front of the class and one of the students suggested "Love Day by Yoseob and Eunji."

When they were done singing Ha Na said "Wow. You're great."

"I know" Suyoung joked. It was amazing when she sung with Lee Joon. She said "But I think I'm going to drop out of the duet. You can take my place."

Ha Na asked "Why me?"

"Because you and Lee Joon's voice would match better than mine. Think of this as a favor from your best friend. By the way I got the ticket's for the movie tonight but I can't go, I have to study for a test" she gave Ha Na the tickets.

"Who am I suppose to go with?" Ha Na asked taking the tickets.

"Why don't you ask Thunder" she said smiling at her.

.................

After class was done Ha Na waited outside the classroom for Thunder who was walking out with Lee Joon. "Hey Thunder-ssi" she said nervously.

"Hey Ha Na" he said smiling at her.

"I was wondering if you're not busy tonight if you want to come watch a movie with me?"

Is she seriously asking him out on a date Lee Joon thought to himself. "Tonight. I can't. Sorry" he said as he walked away. She looked down in disappointed and Lee Joon took the tickets from her and she said "HEY."

"Whoa. I've always wanted to watch this movie but it was sold out."

"You can keep it."

He handed her one of the tickets and said "You keep this one. It'll be fun" smiling at her. She looked at him puzzled and thought he look cute when he's smiling. She took the ticket and said "Okay but this is not a date."

"Why would it be a date. It'll be the opposite" he said.

She smiled at him and said "Kay. By the way Suyoung dropped out of the duet so I'm your new partner. Bye" as she went to her next class. She's my partner he thought.

..............

After school they planned to meet in the music room to practice their duet. When they got there Ha Na said "I thinking that we should do White Forever."

"But that isn't a duet."

"I know. I seperated it while I was in class. Take a look" she said as she took out her song book and showed it to him. While she was explaining it he was looking at her. "Got it?" she asked looking at him. He nodded his head head as he looked at the book and they began singing.

A/N:

I WROTE THIS CHAPTER ALREADY BUT THEN IT GOT ERASED SO I HAD TO REWRITE IT. SORRY IF IT'S NOT GOOD. NEXT CHAPTER IS THEIR NOT DATE. CAN'T WAIT