Not Date

They exited the school and headed to the bus stop. "Do you mind if we stop by my place first" Ha Na asked.

"I don't mind" Lee Joon said. The bus came and they got on. It was really packed. They squeezed in to the middle, as the bus began moving they kept being pushed together. A girl that was standing next to Lee Joon said "Isn't that Lee Joon oppa?" she turned and saw him talking to Ha Na. The girl said "Lee Joon oppa?" he turned to them and they squealed while the people on the bus looked at them. The girl said "Oppa can I take a picture with you?"

"Sure" he said and she took her phone out and took a picture of both of them. "Me too" her friend said as she squeezed herself between him and Ha Na.

"Excuse me" Ha Na said to the friend as she snapped the picture. The friend said "You're excuse."

"Oppa who is she? Is she your girlfriend?" the girl asked.

"Aniyo (no) she's just a friend" he said as he gave a convincing smile to the girls. The girls started scanning Ha Na and the friend said "Good. Oppa can do better."

"Ya" Ha Na screamed. The bus stopped and Lee Joon grabbed Ha Na by the waist and pulled her off the bus while waving bye to his fans. When they got off the bus he let go and she said "Those kids."

"Don't mind them. Which way to your house?"

"That way" she pointed and they began walking.

When they got there she dropped her bag and changed clothes. Lee Joon dropped his bag on the couch and he said "You live by yourself?"

"Yeah."

He looked around and she came out her room and said "Ready?"

"I'm leaving my bag here. Bring it tomorrow."

When they got to the theater. The movie wasn't playing for another 30 minutes so they decided to take a walk to pass time. "Isn't that Mir?" Ha Na asked pointed to the person in the distant. They walked to him and Ha Na said "Mir-ssi. I didn't know you got a dog?"

"It's Lee Joon hyung's own. He kept talking about a puppy so we got him one" he said. Ha Na kneeled down to pet the puppy and asked "What's her name?"

"NaNa"Lee Joon quickly said.

"Hi there NaNa" she said to the dog.

"We should go. The movie's going to be playing soon."

"You guys are going to watch a movie."

"Yeah. Bye Mir" and they headed back to the movie theater and took their seats. As the movie began playing the lights slowly turned off. During the movie Lee Joon looked over at her. She playfully hit his arm and said "That's hilarious." He laughed a little and turned to the screen.

When the movie was done Lee Joon said "Let's go get something to eat and since this isn't a date you're paying."

"I guess" Ha Na said and they headed to the restaurant next to the theaters. As they took their seat the waitress came to the table and asked "What will it be?"

They order their food and she left. Ha Na kicked Lee Joon under the table. "Ow. What was that for?"

"You were drooling over the waitress."

"I wasn't drooling."

"Sure you weren't."

"I wasn't. She's not even my type."

"If she's not your type then what is?"

"You." Wait did I say that out loud Lee Joon thought to himself.

A/N:
I was going to write more but I thought why not stop it here. So what do you guys think so far? Comment your response and sorry for any mistakes.