Give me a chance

Lee Joon's birthday was Sunday. I hope he celebrated it nicely with the members. Sorry guys for not posting until now. Mianhe. But here's a new chapter. Hope you like it.

Ha Na walked in the dance room with Lee Joon trailing behind her. She instructed him to take a seat at the back as she went to Suyoung and Junsu. "What's he doing here?" Suyoung asked in a low whisper.

"I have to rehearse with him after this so he followed."

"Didn't you say you both have the song down?" Junsu asked. She nodded her head yes and Suyoung went to turn the music on as they got in position. When the song started they began dancing with Lee Joon watching.

...............

After practice, outside the school building Lee Joon was taking Ha Na someplace. "I thought you said we were going to practice?" she said with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"We are, later. Since you went on a date with Thunder it should be fair that you go on a date with me."

"Wh-what" she stuttered. Her face started getting a little red and he laughed and said "I'm just joking. You know you look cute when you're embarrassed" smiling at her. She was about to hit him when she saw Mir and some girl together eating. "Isn't that Mir?" she asked pointing to him. Lee Joon followed her finger and saw him. "Whose that girl?" she asked.

They walked in and walked towards Mir's table. He saw them and said "Hyung, Ha Na noona. What are you doing here?"

"We were just passing by. Who's that?"

"Oh that's Brianna. Brianna this is Ha Na and my hyung Lee Joon" he introduced.

"I know who he is. I listen to you guys" she said smiling at him.

"We should go. Bye Mir and Brianna" Ha Na pulling Lee Joon out who was giving Mir a thumbs up. "Is she dating Lee Joon?" Brianna asked Mir.

"I'm not sure but recently she went on a date with Thunder" he said.

"Mir got a cute one" Lee Joon said as they got outside.

"She's pretty" Ha Na with a hint of jealousy.

"Are you jealous because I said she's cute?"

"No" she turned from him hiding her rosy cheeks. He smiled and said "Gaja" as he grabbed her hands and pulled her. When they got to his dorm his dog rushed up to them. Ha Na bent down and petted her saying "Hey there NaNa. Did you miss your owner?"

She stood up and looked around. This was her first time seeing their dorm room and its not what she thought it would be like. She expected clothes to be everywhere actually. "What?" he asked as he noticed her face.

"Nothing. I just expected it to be messy."

"G.O hyung cleans up at times so its never a mess."

"Letting your hyung clean up after you guys" she mumbled and took a seat on the couch. "Lets practice" Lee Joon said taking a seat next to her.