Mistake

Lee Joon ran away from the bus stop he went to buy Ha Na a pair of gloves for her hands. As he was walking back he decided to buy some hot chocolate for them both. As he was walking back with it in his hands he saw Thunder coming out of a taxi taking Ha Na's hands. They disappeared in the taxi as it drove off leaving him in disbelief. "Lee Joon oppa?" a girl said to him. He looked at her and she said "Oppa can I have a picture with you?"

She took it and he said "Here" handing her one hot chocolate and walked away. He began drinking his when he got a text from Ha Na. 'I'm heading home.'

'I left early. Something came up' he sent her and shoved the phone deep in his pocket. When he got home Seungho said "Where were you so late?"

"Out. I'm going to bed" he said and went to his bed. NaNa was on his bed and he picked up the dog and laid it on his stomach and said "You'll never leave me for Thunder right?"

The dog bark and he said "That's right."

The door opened and he looked over and saw Thunder as NaNa ran to him.

"Traitor" he called out to the dog.

........................

The next day at school the guys were walking to school when they saw Ha Na shovelling snow in front of the school. "Hey Ha Na" they all said in unison. He noticed that she didn't have any gloves on, he thought about the one he bought for her yesterday which was in his pocket. She said "Oh Lee Joon I have you bag you left at my house yesterday" and handed it to him. He took it from her and Mir asked "Hyung what were you doing at her house?"

"None your business" he said as he was going to give her the gloves. "Here" Thunder said handing her a pair of green gloves "I noticed you didn't have one yesterday." Lee Joon put his hand back in his pocket. As they were heading in the school gates he threw the gloves in the garbage with anger and continued walking. Ha Na noticed it and went to see what he threw away. She picked up the pink gloves and looked back at him. Was that meant for me she thought to herself.

...........................

It was lunch time, she and Lee Joon planned to meet in the music room for extra practice since the winter jam was so close. She headed to the music room and saw him already there asked "Ready?"

He looked up at her and noticed she was wearing the pink gloves he threw away. He nodded his head lightly and she sat down next to him. She opened up her book and they began rehearsing.

When they were done she smiled at him and said "We're getting better don't you think?" He was staring at how her lips move with every word. He leaned in and kissed her until she pushed him off and left.

A/N:

Sorry for the late update it's been very busy for me. Here's the new chapter. Hope you guys like it. Vote, Comment whichever :)