I got out of my bed and searched my phone in my room. Already yesterday I couldn't put my hands on it. I was so messy that I could lose a truck in there. Fortunately, I found it on my nightstand. Why did I not look here at first ? As usual, Kim had cleaned my mess. What was I going to do without her in my life ? I dialed her number hoping she will answer, but she didn't.

She must be pissed off. And it was all because of me.

I tried again, like fifty times and finally gave up. I sighed and decided to take a shower. I did my hygiene routine at first, then washed myself. Then I dried, put lotion on and dressed. I put a simply white t-shirt with black true religions pants and a pair of black J's on, plus a gold cross necklace around my neck and my gold Rolex watch around my right wrist. I sprayed some Hugo Boss perfume on me, combed my hair and put my white Chicago Bulls snapback on my head. I went downstairs and took a quick breakfast. I poured a bowl with milk and Lucky Charm cereals. I ate it in ten minutes and put the dishes in the sink. Then I got out the house, locked the door and jumped in my car. My new red glittering Lincoln MKZ 2014. I adored this car. 

I drove until Kim's crib that she was sharing with her two best friends, Crystal and Logan. If she told them everything, they hated me now. Anyways, they had never liked me. I parked my car in front of the building and got out. I walked in and took the elevator until her floor. Arrived to her door, I took a deep breath and started thinking about what I could possibly say.

I maybe should apologize first, then I'll see what I was going to do next. I didn't even bring her some flowers. I'm so stupid ! I should've bought her something. I sighed and took the elevator, then walked out the building and then drove until a shop where there were flowers and other lovey dovey things. Not my type of shops, but if I wanted to apologize perfectly, I had to do what I had to do.

I bought a bunch of red roses -her favourite- a big brown teddy bear and a box of chocolate heart shaped. After that, I drove until Chanel and bought her a black handbag, a new perfume, a bracelet, ring and earrings. Kim loved all of that. 

I drove back to her crib. A couple of minutes later, I was in front of her door again with one bag containing all her gifts in my left hand and the roses in the other hand. I took another deep breath and knocked on the door. I waited three minutes before someone answered and it was Kim. Thanks God !

She had a sad face on. Her eyes were red and puffy due to hours of crying, I guessed. She looked like she hadn't sleep all night while I, slept like a little baby. I was so cruel with this girl and she really didn't deserve it. I would understand if she started hitting me.

We stayed quiet during what seemed like an eternity. I wanted her to yell at me or to do something, but she was just staring at me with her little eyes. She was not angry by the expression of her face, but you never know. For the moment she was sad, really sad. And I didn't like to see her like that. I wanted to take her in my arms, but I didn't know if it was what she wanted too.

"Hey." I mumbled.

"Hey..." She mumbled back.

"Can I come in please ? " I asked nicely.