"Let's just avoid being seen in public too often. That's the only thing we can do. Tell the others, okay? "

He stares at her for a while, as if he is trying hard of something else to do, but finally admits that it is the only thing they can do for now.

"Fine. ", he says in surrender.

"Thank you.", she says.

He shrugs.

"Say hello to your mother and jOng Han for me. ", she says.

"I won't. They'll start asking questions about you and then it'll be nonstop. ", he says with an annoyed tone.

His expression makes her chuckle. It seems like he had experienced it before.

"I'll go first, anyway. ", she bids.

"Okay. "

"Bye, Oppa! "

"Bye, Mong Ji-ah.. ",he says in a reluctant tone.

She just goes ahead though, and slides into her aunt's car when she sees it outside.

The car drives off and she looks out the window, catching a glance of Jong Kook's dark head in the glass window of the second stairway landing.

That reminds her again of what just happened.

What had really happened?!

Somehow, her mind can't get that thought off until she finds a clear answer.

Although, at the back of her head lies the answer that she is just trying to ignore or deny because it is too confusing.

The next morning, Ji Hyo enters the school annoyed.

She hates not understanding something, and she has not yet recovered from the incident yesterday.

"What's with the face, Noona? ", Joong Ki asks as he walks together with her in the hallways 

"Why? What's wrong with my face? ", she asks, her head going into a mess even more at the sight of Joong Ki.

Here is another guy that makes her feel something strange.

Joong Ki just smiles at her mean attitude and surprisingly reaches up to her, again catching her off guard.

"This. ", he answers her as he smoothens the crease in her forehead.
She scoffs in disbelief. "This Kid, seriously! ", she exclaims.

Joong Ki just smiles charmingly, annoying her again.

Then she sees Jong kOok in the hallways.

Strangely, a wave crossed her stomach that she can not quite explain as he stops just a few feet from them.

But he just simply nods at them and then heads for the direction of the seniors.

Her brows furrow because of that.

"What's wrong with hyung today? ", Joong Ki asks.

She glares at where Jong Kook disappeared from her sight and says, "There's always something wrong with him everyday.", she says and continues walking.

During lunch time, she is still feeling irritated. She is still bothered of what happened the day before, and she can't help but remember it especially because Jong Kook is sitting right across her. She is sitting in a circle with the other guys who are joining her in the rooftop instead of going to the cafeteria.

And what is even more annoying is that Jong kOok is acting colder to her than he usually does.

"You really have to do something about your aunt, Ji Hyo-ah.", Gary says while they are eating.