Here Goes....

Percy's POV

"Percy!!" Nico yelled.

Here we go..

"Hey!" I said, trying to cover my jumpiness.

He stands right in front of me and stared in my eyes. His dark, dead black eyes, piercing right through mine.

"Eheh... Um.." I laughed nervously.

"I'm guessing you know why I'm here?" He said calmly.

"Yeah..." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"We better go.. Before Thalia skewers you." He said and walked.

We went inside the woods, since we thought that it was the best place to hide if Thalia was ever going to chase me and kill me when she heard the news.

"She's not going." He said.

"Yeah... I got that part." I said.

"You do know this is partly, your, fault." He said.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Tell me why." He said.

"What?"

"Tell me why, you've been acting so hard on her." He said.

"Nico, I wasn't-"

"Percy, I know you, almost longer than any of the seven, besides Annabeth. And even when I summoned that skeletons for you, you still tried to help me." He said and I kept quiet.

"You were a kid back then, and it was my fault-"

"Not my point Percy." He said. "I know you can be oh so friendly to people you just met."

"Whether it was Rachel, who you met in the Hoover dam, and after a couple of month, you took to the labyrinth. Or Frank and Hazel, who you met just a couple of days, and then you took them to Alaska."

"I just-" I give up. This was all my fault.

"Percy. She really looks up to you. You have no idea how many stories I told her about you..." He smiled.

"You told her stories about me?" I asked.

"Well yeah... And I think I almost got everything right..."

"Wow.. I never knew.." I said.

"Of course you don't. You were all lovey dovey with your girlfriend alone in your cabin doing who knows what, while I'm spending quality time with YOUR sister, telling her bedtime stories." He said.

"But it's fine.. She's not bad.." He said.

"Okay." I said. "She really did asked about me?"

"You've got to be kidding.. That's like the only thing she asks." He laughed.

"KELP HEAD!!!" I heard Thalia yelled.

"Oh Styx." I said.

"Go hide, I'll shadow travel somewhere." He said but there was no time.

"Kelp head!" She yelled. Here goes..

"What the Hades Percy?!" She yelled, followed by Jason, Hazel, Annabeth walked behind her.

"I did not tell her not to go!" I defended myself.

"But according to the campers, you went all psychopath maniac on her!" She yelled.

"Thals..." Annabeth tried to calm her and she held up her hand.

"She's not going Percy. Both you and I know, we need her." She said.