Messanger mushroons

//I Errm, I do a slightly different writing style. No idea were it came from. It's just it's not in first person. well kinda... Just sayin so no one gets confused!//

Martyn ran through the forest, the more surrounded by the wildlife he became the more energy coursed through him. A thick track of frost formed around him with every step. He couldn't make it go away, so he would have to make up for it with distance.

——————————————————————————————————————————
Rythian sat in the first floor of the factory with the book across his lap. It was the middle of the night and everyone was sound asleep. The factory was quiet and Honeydew and Xephos even agreed to turn off all the machines. Rythian was beginning to learn a lot for the book. It explained Martyn's display of magical properties perfectly. He could control nature and the forest, his skin changed with the four seasons as well as his attitude. It seemed in the winter they grew a little more aggressive. This concerned Rythian... Honestly he was considering asking Toby. He knew he was guilty but the child would know best... He would come up with a plan for that later. Rythian yawned as his lavender eyes got heavier and soon his vision faded into darkness.

——————————————————————————————————————————
Sips and Sjin always woke up at the same time. Well usually. It seemed they were the first people up this morning.

"Sjin." The dirt trader whisper yells at Sjin from across the room, careful not to wake anyone.

"Yeah sips?" The architect whisper yelled back.

"Got any chicken? I'm starving!" Sips said with a grin approaching Sjin. Sjin checked his person before shaking his head.

"No. Probably some down stairs in the chest." Sjin replied as he started to walk towards the drop in the floor. Sips sighed lazily but quickly followed after Sjin. The two dropped down to the first level and immediately noticed the mage in the middle of the room. He appeared to be sleeping over a book. Sjin walked over to him and nudged him with his foot. The mage stirred slightly but stayed asleep. "He's out of it." Sjin confirmed. Sjin had assumed Rythian would have awaked since he seems like the type to be a light sleeper, and he was right. Sips walked over to a chest and rummaged through it.

"What is this?! No food! All that's here is mushrooms!" Sips exclaimed forgetting about the sleeping Mage.

"Well you could make mushroom stew." Sjin pointed out.

"That's loser food Sjin. I want some steak! Some chicken! Pork! I'm a growing man!" The dirt trader exclaimed and Sjin cracked a smile.

"They have a few cows on the side of the factory. I reckon we could kill them." Sjin suggested and Sips grinned.

"Now you're talking!" He said as he walked over to the factory door. Sips walked straight over to the cowpens on the side. "Sjin! Use your mining laser to kill 'em! Then they'll be cooked!" Sips exclaimed and turned to face were he thought, Sjin was. "Sjin?" He called out.

"Over here! Sips we have a major problem!" Sjin yelled from the front of the factory. Sips crossed his arms walking towards the sound of Sjin's voice.

"One more important than my hunger?!" He shouted back as he arrived at were Sjin stood next to Martyns cell. The door was off and propped up against the wall. A trail of frost led into the forest. "Oh..." Sips said. They looked at each other and bolted back inside.

"EVERYONE WAKE UP!" Sjin yelled flying up the hole in the flooring. He flew straight up to the boys level. Only a few people stirred in there sleep.

"Martyn's out you dum dum's!" Sips yelled. Xephos and a few others bolted right up at Sips.

"Wait WHAT?!" Honeydew shouted.

"He's escaped!?" Xephos said getting up. He immediately ran over and jumped straight down the shoot.

"He probably left in the night! He left a trail though! We can still track him." Sjin said. At this point all the guys were up in the room.

"I'll go wake the girls." Panda said flying up to the next level.

"And I'll go wake up the other girl." Sjin said flying down one level to the science level. Lalna sat slumped over in his chair drooling slightly over some papers. His goggles were across the room for some reason. "Lalna!" He yelled and the scientist yelled being started by Sjin. He fell out of his chair with a thud. Sjin's pretty sure he heard some laughter from above.

"ARM THE NUKES!!" Lalna yelled in a daze. He looked around then smiled up at Sjin sheepishly. "Oops." He said getting up brushing off his lab coat.

"Wait what about nukes?" Sjin asked.

"Nothing." Lalna said quickly.

"......anyway... We have a code red situation. Martyn's escaped." Sjin informed the scientist.

"WHAT?!" Lalna exclaimed running over and dropping down the hole in the floor, Sjin followed behind the scientist. Sjin glanced over at the still sleeping mage and rolled his eyes. He followed Lalna outside where they met Xephos.

"He froze off the bloody hinges!" Xephos exclaimed angrily.

"Well at least he left an obvious trail." Sjin pointed out.

"Plus we now have our teleporting ender Mage back." Lalna said.

"Who's currently asleep." Sjin added.

"Yeah... Someone should probably wake him..." Xephos said walking back to the factory.

"Yeah...." Lalna replied. They walked inside. The Mage was still asleep over a book.

"Not it!" Xephos and Sjin yelled in perfect unison.

"Not it- dammit!" Lalna exclaimed sourly. The two pushed the scientist over to the Mage. Lalna got out a stick and carefully approached Rythian. He poked him once on the shoulder with the stick. Nothing happened. He poke him again and again and again. "Wow. He must be really out out it." Lalna said as he continued to poke the mage with a stick. "Well then I'll be taking this." He said reaching down for his book Rythian fell asleep reading.

Once his hand made contact with the book the Mage shot awake giving the scientist a heart attack. Lalna let out a girly scream and fell backwards gripping his chest where his heart is. Lewis and Sjin broke out into laughter as Rythian stared confused.

"Lalna stop screaming like a girl." Simon yelled from upstairs. Duncan sat upright catching his breath.

"I need to lay down. This is the second time today and I've been up for what? Fifteen minutes?!" He exclaimed falling back down.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Martyn panted and leaned up against the tree. He had been running for what seemed like forever. Frost ran up of the side of the tree he was next to. He pushed off the tree and looked around. The sapling prince recognized nothing. He was lost, had no plan, His friends were probably out hunting him. This couldn't get any worse. Martyn started to walk again. The tree's were talking to him. 

'You are not being followed.' 

'Return to the kingdom! Leave them my lord for they are not your friends.' 

"Please just stop." Martyn said out of breath. Martyn stopped a small red mushroom on the ground. He walked over to it and sat down. "Hello little one, would you mind carrying a message to Miss Zoeya Proasheck?"