You call that a plan?

Xephos's POV

We all watched in horror as Rythian let go of Toby. Well, most of us. Ridgedog just looked at the situation curiously doing absolutely nothing! As he fell, I prayed to Notch that he would survive. Right before Toby hit the ground purple smoke appeared. Rythian had caught him, then teleported to the ground. Toby stopped screaming but looked shaken up. Minty and Kim ran up to him. Sjin and Duncan appeared at both sides of Rythian. Mining lasers aimed. Rythian simply laughed then teleported away.

Martyn's POV

I sat on my bed waiting for Rythian to return. Suddenly purple smoke appeared in front of my bed.

"Did it work?" I asked hopefully. He frowned and shook his head. I sighed.

"No, But I'll keep them busy. They won't have time to deal with you."

"What about Zoey? And Teep?" He smiled slightly.

"I wouldn't worry much about them. They should be fine, Teep knows to protect Zoey at all costs." I nodded. I heard some voices outside and Rythian teleported away. I didn't know how he was doing that, it was pretty cool though. Suddenly Xephos and Honeydew walked in. I laid down the the bed.

"Hey Martyn..." Honeydew said kinda quietly. I glanced over at them.

"Hello..." Xephos walked a little closer.

"What's up." I say staring up at the ceiling.

"Rythian's up. Are you aware of the situation?" I thought for a moment. I simply say.

"Yep."

"Do you know why." Xephos asked. What did I have all the answers?

"No. Why would I?" Xephos mumbled some things to Honeydew.

"Okay..." They both walked out. I sat on the bed and got up. I walked over to the Iron bars and looked out. Nano and Minty were helping Toby like he was the victim. I started to get mad but then took a deep breath. I figured if I acted more chilled instead of full of rage, I might be able to convince them of my innocence. Then I saw Benji.

"Benji!" I called out to him.

Benji's POV

"Benji!" I jumped slightly when I heard my name. I quickly turned around to see Martyn. I frowned and slowly walked towards him.

"What do you want." I asked.

"Where's Strippin?" he asked. Well that was a stupid question.

"You should know, considering you're the one who knocked him out." I said crossing my arms. Martyn looked shocked.

"He hasn't woken up yet?! I'm so dead..." Martyn groaned. I got up the courage and asked.

"Martyn. Why did you attack him." Martyn bowed his head.

"I didn't want to... I just... Had to make sure Toby was safe..." He replied. Why the hell did he care if Toby was safe?!

"But you attacked Toby!" I was practically yelling. Martyn shook his head.

"No...Just... Never mind..." Martyn said returning to his bed. I was beyond confused. I turned around and walked back into the factory. I walked next to Strippin. He was laid in a bed. I sat down next to him.

"Strippin. Please, wake up... I need ya bro..." I told him. He didn't move and I sighed.

Lalna's POV

Since we lost the only good mage we had, I had to work on magic. I was fairly good, but I preferred science. I didn't really even have a lot to work with. I was brewing a truth potions I found in a worn dusty book. I thought it would come in handy for the incoming events. Within a few moments the potion was finally brewed. I ran over to the brewer and slowly took out the potion. I put it in a pocket inside white lab coat. I grinned and flew down to the others.

Rythian's POV

I stood at the top of the factory, looking down at them all.
"I'm surrounded by Idiots." I says to myself. They all looked like ants from this height. Small, Stupid, defenseless, ants. I smirked thinking about it. I saw Lalna come running out of the factory rambling on about a potion. This intrigued me, so I teleported down onto the roof of Martyn's house cell, thing... I watched as Lalna excitedly ran up to Xephos. He held up a potion.

"Xeph! I finally made it." Lalna says proudly showing off the potion.

"Wonderful..." Xephos said rolling his eyes. "But will it work?"

"Doubt it." I say aloud forgetting I was hiding. They both quickly stared up at me and Lalna took out his laser. "Dammit.." I mumble.

"Rythian? Wait, What do you mean you doubt it?! It will too work. I worked long and hard on this truth potion." Lalna said crossing his arms rather irritated. I looked at the potion once more. It looked like the opposite of a truth potion actually. I simply shook my head and chuckled.

"What are you doing here." I thought for a moment on how to play this out. I grinned deviously and jumped down.

"Is it bad to visit the enemy." I say with a crazy grin. Xephos took a few steps back using his crutches, but Lalna stood his ground.

"What are you really doing here." Lalna stared at me.

"What do you think?" I grabbed my Katar and quickly teleported to in back of him. He shot his mining laser at where I had just been. "So predictable." I said coldly. I kicked him in the back and he fell to the ground. Xephos was in no condition to fight so he stayed out of it. Lalna rolled over and shot again. The laser hit the side of my chest and I yelled him pain. This alerted almost everyone at the factory. Everyone was soon outside. Lalna got back up and took out his sword. I put my hands at my side. There was a small hole and blood was all over my shirt. Lalna swung his sword and cut my leg, then pushed me to the ground. Zoey tried to run over to me. It took all my strength but I managed to teleported away before she could reach me.