Writers Note!!

Toby grew restless waiting for the plan to take full effect. The small brunet puts on a fake smile as he walks though the factory. Once he reaches the door he pushes it open and makes a B-line for Martyns cell/house. Toby opens the door to see the sleeping forest elf sprawled out of the bed. Toby sported a wicked grinned as he slowly pulled out his blue sapphire sword, Derek. He creeps over to the bed as quiet as a mouse and stops just short of the bed. Martyn, still deep in slumber and for a moment Toby hesitated. The peaceful face of Martyn made Toby stop dead in his tracks. But, it was a mere hesitation. Before Toby new it Derek collided with Martyn's chest. The Elf's eyes flew open, his face morphed in horror as he saw the only family he had kill him. Martyn quickly went limp against the bed and Toby pulled Derek out of his chest, warm crimson blood coated the blade, as well as Martyn's shirt. Toby smirked and turned around, exiting the room, exiting the Honeydew Inc compound. His mission was completed. The others found his body in the morning and had a small burial. Strippin woke up and told the truth about Toby. Many of them took the blame for there fallen comrade. Toby was never seen from again. - :)

//Yeah no. As you can see (Or if you haven't figured this out.) that wasn't real. I have no clue what to write next- actually. That's a lie. I know the basic plot. But I'm having writers block on the little things. I apology for the long wait, and probably for the people who say this and went "O MY GOD DAMAGED IS UPDATED!!!" Sorry... Writers note... But yeah... I felt the need to tell you guys...