#KillToby

Toby's POV

The young brunet awoke from his slumber with a lazy stretch of his arms. Toby sat up and glanced over to Martyn's bed only to find the blond missing. He didn't think much of it as he got up and noticed a sign.

"#KillToby... Look behind you.." He read out, which each word his anxiety and fear rose. He sharply turned on his heels only to come face to face with Martyn, who stood there with this emerald sword held high. He looks absolutely mental. Toby let loose a rather girlish scream and Martyn lowered his sword and... laughed? The younger boy, unable to process all that had just occurred just stared in shock.

"Toby. You should have seen your face!" Martyn said still laughing.
"Th-That wasn't funny..." Toby said with a frown. He pouts and sit on his bed with his arms crossed and Martyn snickers rolling his eyes. 
"I actually got something to tell ya Tobes, Xephos and Honeydew called a 'mandatory' and 'important' Yogscast meeting in the Jaffa factory." Martyn put quotations around the two words. doubting their accuracy. 
"I don't wanna go." Toby mumble much like a petulant child,and Martyn just shakes his head at him.
"You have too. The whole server has to go, even Rythian and Ridge."

"I said I'm not!" He snapped rather harshly. Martyn looked a little surprised by the sudden outburst. 

"If this is about the prank Toby, I didn't mean-"

"I said I'm not going!" Toby cut off the older boy, causing his jovial mood to switch sharply.

"Fine. But when Xephos asks where you are, I won't cover for you." Martyn said, frown on his face as he turned off into the direction of the Jaffa factory. Toby sighed laying on his bed and looking up into the green canvas that made up the tent. He didn't feel like seeing everyone. Not now at least, things have been very strange... He was going to confide these feelings to Martyn, but then he had to pull the stupid prank. 

"He thinks I'm so weak... They all do.. Just because I'm the youngest..."

Martyn's POV

Martyn didn't know what was up with Toby. He always prank him, this wasn't anything new. He's usually fine with it. He walked through the trees and soon approached the tall white building that was Honeydew Inc. Everyone was there. Xephos, Honeydew, Lomadia, Lalna, Sips, Sjin, Minty, Nano, Nilesy, Rythian, Zoey, Teep, the Rail bros, Ridgedog, even Panda managed to attend. The blond walked through the basalt gate and Xephos seemed to notice his arrival.

"Great. Now that everyone's here I would like to start this meeting." Xephos said over everyone. All the yogs stopped immediately and looked up at him. He was flying over the crowd with his flying ring. 

"Why are we here?" Rythian asked, one eyebrow raised with his arms crossed firmly. Xephos glared slightly in the direction of the mage for the interuption before continuing.

"I found this, on the front door of the Jaffa factory." Xephos held up a book. "It says the following. 

Dear Heroes, 

I have spent many years tracking you down, only to find you fools have formed a group. More pieces have been added, and replaced on my chest board, don't worry. I have been watching you all, waiting, biding my time and learning of your allies. When I came across one of particular interest to me. His untapped power and potential was too great to resist... Have no fear, knowing how dim witted you are, and I wouldn't want to make this uninteresting. I shall offer you a clue to his identity.

"Sometimes the happiest of us are the saddest, sometimes the strongest of us are the weakest. The loneliest people are the kindest, The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest."