WWND?

Lorenzo. Amora?

It was the morning time now. He had already made breakfast and he was hoping that she had slept though the night. He lightly knocked on her door and saw all the stuff on the floor from last night. She was still in bed. Her eyes closed and tears still down her face.

She needed to eat but not as much as she needed to rest. She must have wore herself out and fell asleep. Thank god Lorenzo didn't know if he could continue to see her like that anymore .

Seeing her breaking down like that and crying absolutely broke his heart. He walked out of the room letting her finish her rest. Her food would be in the fridge if she got hungry.

A few hours later Amora was awake but not up. She just laid there with her eyes open. Something was bugging her. A ringing, a ringing sound. Where was it coming from? She didn't have a cell phone anymore. There was no house phone and the sound was in the room with her. It just kept ringing, every five minutes.

Was she going crazy? Where was it coming from ? It was giving her a headache. She was going mad. The sound it wasn't real. It couldn't be.

Amora. What!!!!
She yelled in frustration as she threw the covers from over her head. A computer. The one she threw on the floor last night. It was ringing? She got up and got the laptop and sat back down on the bed. The lock screen a picture of Amora leaning over a balcony, the ocean in view. Nico must had taken it while they were in his private island.

She took the thought away and started searching the laptop. Where was the notifications coming from? She clicked open a tab at the bottom to an internet browser and it automatically opened to a chat conversation.

"We end this tonight"
The white chat bubble read.

"Give me a place and a time I'd love to end your life already"
The green chat bubble read.

"Meet Me in the ally behind the "Alison's" the abandoned restaurant, no ambushes, no back up just us too many have suffered"
The white chat bubble read.

"I'm sorry did I cause you too much pain?"
The green chat bubble typed.

"I could handle the death no one else needs to suffer, I have someone I need to protect, so I want to end this"
The white chat bubble read.

Then the chat concluded.

So many thoughts were running through Amora's mind. Who the fuck was sending those messages? Why was it coming though on Nico's laptop? Who was the mysterious person talking to and what were they planning on ending tonight. One thing was certain she had to be sure it wasn't Nico. She had to go to "Alison's" the abandoned restaurant on the corner, she had to go to the ally and she had to see for herself once and for all.

But what about Lorenzo?

He would never let her go. But she had to see she had to go. She closed the laptop and laid back down. What to do? what to do? What would Nico do?