Random Letter #6 (A Letter of Appreciation)

Dear Boyfriend,

Where to start this letter is a mystery. As you can infer from the title, I want to express my gratitude for all of the spectacular things you've done for me, all the difficult mountains you've climbed for me, and all the times you've put up with me when I was being complicated. You have done so many marvelous and unimaginable things for me, that I don't even know where to begin! It is a cycle of endless kind acts that you still perform to this day. I appreciate all of the extraordinary things that you go out of your way for just to help me or make me happy. My vocab is one of them. You always type up my vocabulary terms for school because you know it will save me time and make my life easier. The amount of care you have for me is unreal. It is beyond belief. It is so phenomenal and surprising, all the lengths you are willing to travel for me. I know you despise doing my vocabulary, but baby, without you, those countless hours would have been subtracted from my sleep, and I am so grateful that you care about me so much that you need me to get a good night's rest. I am beyond grateful because you've not only done this once, not twice, not even three times, but more so 20! You will never understand how much I value your time and dedication to keep my life simple and stress-free. And the amount of times you've completed my homework, projects, and assignments. I cannot even begin to express all my thanks, it's far too much! You even did my final for me last year! You are so generous that you ask me if you could do anything for me on a daily basis. God I don't even know how to repay you for all of this. You are so amazing and I am so in love with you because of all these things. I can't believe it. No other guy would do this for their girlfriend, but I am so unbelievably lucky that I get the most perfect, dedicated, and supportive guy in the universe. "Lucky" is not even near describing me. I am blessed, I am fortunate, I am golden, I am prosperous. You are such a blessing in my life and I pray to never lose you. I most definitely cannot forget about all the other billion admirable things: you look after for me; you make sure I fall asleep peacefully at night, you text me to make sure I'm not lonely, you accompany me, you stay up for me, you help me with anything I ask for, you protect me, and you save up money for me. Thank you for being such an amazing future husband.