Open When... We've been together for a year

Dear Boyfriend,

Can you believe it? Wow. This is amazing. You have no idea how happy I am. I'm all smiles as I'm writing this. Our one-year anniversary. <3 11-14-16 <3 Time flies by so fast. I just wanted to tell you thank you for this perfect start in our relationship. Thank you for everything you've done for me. Thank you for the big things and the little things. Thank you for all the love and affection and royal treatment that you give me. Thank you for all your dedication and loyalty to me. Thank you for staying with me and going through this incredible journey with me. Thank you for putting up with my craziness and me. Thank you for tolerating me when times get tough. Thank you for never giving up on us. I really admire you for that. It's just unbelievable how much effort you put into our relationship, and I love you so much for that. Thank you for letting me know that I can always count on you for anything. Thank you for always listening to me and paying attention to the words I speak. Thank you for helping me solve all my problems and giving me advice. Thank you for being there when I need you. Thank you for standing up for me. Thank you for being my one and only. Honestly, I could just keep going on and on because there isn't anything in the world that you wouldn't do for me. You're the one person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I'm not just saying that to make you happy. I'm saying it because I mean it. I wouldn't lie to you about this. I can imagine us together forever. Thank you for helping me see how perfect we are together. Thank you for showing me how to look into the future. Before I fall asleep each night, I have mini dreams and thoughts about our life together in the future. Hehe, I've made up hundreds already, all different and special in their own way, but they all have one essential thing in common. You and me have smiles and we love each other to the max. We are always in love, and we stay together forever. We go through everything together, and we grow old together. Anyway, this was meant to be one of the last letters you've opened, and I hope you've been enjoying your gift. This was meant to last a long time. I'm talking both about the gift and us. So, let's look into next year. What do you see? I'll tell you what I see. I see a handsome guy, and a fabulous girl in love. Their relationship is the most important thing to them, and they nurture it just like a baby strawberry. They have a very strong connection, one that cannot and will not be broken by anything, because these two lovers are completely dedicated to each other. They value each other in all the right ways, and when they look into each other's eyes, they know that they've found their soulmate. They are completely satisfied and wouldn't give up their bond for anything. In the next year, they will have extraordinary experiences and lots of love, hugs and kisses. In the next year, they get even closer and even more inseparable. I can't wait. Thank you thank you thank you for the most perfect year, and here's to many more. I love you so so so much. You're mine for the rest of our lives. And I'm yours. I will never let go, no matter what comes in our way. I promise. I squishy. I will make these next years the best times of your life. You will never be sad when I'm around. I promise, I promise, I promise! I will love you forever and ever my husband.  Here's a present for our 1 year anniversary. Open gift #4. I hope chu like it mi amor.

*one year box