Staring at them I glare.

"You will each report to your new stations starting immediately, any and all who refuse to do so will be dealt with. "

They all glance amongst themselves nervously.

"Th-"

I stop my sentence, a shot of pain is felt in my head and chest.

Shaking it off I begin again, " There will be new rules enforced-". Once again I'm stopped this time by my wolf.

Nodding my head once at my beta I call him forward telling him to say the rest. Immediately he's talking to the people.

Leaving quickly off the platform I growl at my wolf. He was pushing against the cage I had him in trying to take control.

Growling internally at my wolf I push him back into the cage in my mind.

Walking briskly I call a nurse to come to me.

Even before I hit the door I feel it.

An undescribable pain that both irked and bothered me.

Pushing away my disgust and disdain of the room I turn the knob and walk in quickly.

The nurse waits for me to walk in and give her the go ahead before starting on the shaking body tied to the bed posts.

I clench my teeth pushing my wolf instincts down.

The lady places a cloth on top​ of the girls head then seems to stick a needle in her.

Growling at her my wolf makes his presence known.

She quickly falls to the floor in submission.

"Forgive me my King. I was just giving her something so she can rest. She was having a mixture of attacks, anxiety, and panic along with something else that I'm not quite sure of. I think this is her bodies way of dealing with the stress, I'll send an Omega with some medicine that should help when she wakes"

I jerk my head for her to leave and take a once over of the girl, to please my wolf of course.

Sighing I sit down in the chair across from the bed and cross my arms waiting for her ​to wake up and for the Omega to show with the medicine.

Maxine's POV

Was I dead?

Looking around the only thing I saw was just blank emptiness.

If this was the Moon Goddesses idea of the afterlife then she might have a few loose screws.

Maxine you are not dead. When you wake up remember this: 'those who are meant to be cannot fight fate or change what's meant to be. You can try to fight it but soon you'll realize you fell twice as fast'.

It's time to go now.

The voice disappears and once again I'm left in the peaceful black abyss.

I wonder how my mom's doing.....

OH MY GOSH.

Looking around frantically I want to cry.

This is the worst heaven ever. How am I supposed to play Candy Crush?

What was I thinking about again?

Oh right my favorite pizza.

Oh how I love cheese pizza.

I wonder why it's not romantic if instead of sharing a long noodle a couple shares a big pizza instead.