"That night when he kidnapped me, right after you came to my house crying about Jake I-" before Abigail can finish her sentence I interrupt "woah! What do you mean right after I came to your house crying? You were home the next morning, you told me that Jake and you were dating" I interject.

Abigail furrows her eyebrows in confusion "honey please, Jake's your man, I would never break the girl code. Whether you like to admit it or not, you're in love with Jake, and he's in love with you" Abigail states matter of factly.

"What?" That's literally all I can force out of my mouth as my mind reels with all of this information. Adelram really hasn't erased her memory? That was Slyder the whole time after that night? Slyder had tricked me? How had I not known? Abi is my best friend. I should be able to tell the real her from Slyder! So He had shape shifted into Abigail? Then why would Adelram date him? Surely he knew it was Slyder. Does that mean that Adelram had kissed Slyder?

Before I can fully process all of this, there's a bang down the hall and Abigail immediately wraps her arm around me, fear flashing evidently in her eyes. "I'll explain everything, I'll tell you everything you want to know later, but we need to go, before Slyder finds us" Abigail cautions she was clearly scared her hands wrapped around my arm was shaking and her voice cracked slightly from fear.

"We need to find Adelram first" I say.

Abigail shakes her head fearfully "I don't know who Adelram is, but you wouldn't have brought him if he couldn't take care of himself, please can we just go?" Abigail begs "at least out of here"

As reluctant as I am, I know she's right, Adelram can take care of himself, I need to make sure that Abigail's safe first.

So I grab Abigail's hand and we make a run for it, not stopping until we're outside.

I look around but don't see Adelram anywhere. Abigail quickly gets in the car "come on Beth let's go!" Abigail urges.

I shake my head "no I-I can't, I have to wait for Adelram" I say.

"Never mind Adelram, lets go! Leave him here. You can come back to him once I'm safe" Abigail exclaims pleadingly.

"I-I no, I can't" I object. I can't leave him here, he's the only reason I got here in the first place. Suddenly Adelram comes running out of the hotel and instantly relief floods through me. We made it, we got Abigail out alive and now we're all together, we can leave.

But then I see what Adelram's holding, all of my former relief is yanked out of me in mere seconds.

Or I guess I should say who he's holding.

He's holding Abigail.

I snap my head back to Abigail who's sitting in my car, watching me expectantly, to the one in Adelram's arms, the one he's holding bridal style and now gently setting down in the grass.

Adelram has yet to notice me as his eyes are glued to Abigail. I take a step closer, not fully believing my eyes, but sure enough, an unconscious Abigail identical to the one inside the car is laying down in the grass.

Adelram must have heard me move because his head snaps up and he locks eyes with me. Instantly relief floods through him "you're safe" he breathes "I found Abigail, she was cuffed to a bed, a sock and tape covering her mouth, but I never saw Slyder" Adelram explains.