Chapter 71

Amnesia-Five Seconds of Summer

🔸Adelram's POV🔸

After that talk Abigail, Kamaria, and I all had, Kamaira was ready to go home. When I got home, she asked me to come in so we could discuss it all together with her mom. After hours and hours of talking, it was decided that all three woman that were about to get their memories erased would write themself a letter explaining everything that had happened in the past few months. Once Kamaria had called Abigail and explained this to her, she brought me up to her room where we spent the entire going over everything she had been through, but because hers is so long and extreme, we decided she should probably record it on my phone, because hers doesn't have much space on it. She wanted every detail of our relationship recorded in that video, bad or good. She also talked about the torturing she went through, though was very vague, talked about all of her achievements, and abilities. She talked about Mr Komachi and my family, about her name being Kamaria, the story behind that, she talked about almost everything. The video is five hours long. At the end, right when we were about to drift off into sleep, she made me promise to wait to show her that video until I was sure she was ready. And no matter what I think is ready, I have to at least wait three months after we've been dating. It's more romantic that way, she said.

Now I'm standing here in Brenda's bedroom, it's just me, Brenda, and the little girl Trifearia, she's nine years old, she had a crazy powerful ability and she's only nine years old, the thought gave me chills.

Brenda is sitting on her bed, her scared eyes locked with mine, she's nervous, unsure.

I step forward and rest a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay. There are little to no good memories in the past three months. This is a good thing. This is going to heal your daughters fears and worries" I remind her encouragingly.

It seems to help, but not much. Her shoulders relax slightly and she nods her head.

"You're right. You're right." She says a few times, quietly to herself.

I look back to Trifearia, and give a small nod. She nods back and steps forward, placing her palm on Brenda's forehead.

"Okay, I'm ready" Brenda says, after taking a deep breath.

Trifearia closes her eyes, I can see her squeezing them tightly as her concentration builds.

It takes only ten minutes for Trifearia to pull away, popping her eyes open.

"Okay, it's done" she tells me.

"Thanks you" I say offering her a smirk, the best thing I can produce at the moment. She smiles back.

Brenda blinks, confusion shinning in her eyes. I can practically see the cloud of confusion that surrounds her mind.

"What-what's going on? Who are you? What are you doing in my bedroom?" She interrogated, now a mixture of fear and confusion swirling through her head.

"Sorry ma'am, I'm Bethany's lab partner, we're working on a project together, I thought this was her room." I lie. Brenda falls for it, her face instantly relaxing.

"Oh, no problem dear, her room is right down the hall" she informed me, standing up and walking over to her door. She pulled it open and pointed to Kamaria's bedroom "right there" she said.

I nod "okay, thank you so much." I say, I'm walking out the door, holding Trifearia's hand, when suddenly Brenda says "wait, who's that?" Looking over at Trifearia. I looked down at her, and then back to Brenda.