XXIX : The Last Retaliation

Comincia dall'inizio

With a big smile, Kael swooped down and Elizabeth jumped off of the boulder landing precisely on Kael's back. Kael swooped down to where the fight was until they were directly over Peter and Jadis. Elizabeth then jumped of Kael's back and landed on the ground in a duck and roll as she leaped up to her feet.

As Jadis continued to slash her sword at Peter repeatedly, Elizabeth glared behind Jadis and her eyes turned a bright green. Glaring at Jadis' back, she took her palms and turned them towards the ground and with a pulling motion the grass reacted by grabbing Jadis' feet and pulling the Witch backward. Jadis gasped in shock and stumbled to gain her balance as she looked down at her feet wrapped around in the grass. She then turned to face Elizabeth with a glare and was greeted by a scowl from Elizabeth.

"Well well, look who came to join the party," Jadis smirked at the girl and gave her a devious smile. "Glad I can add you to your sibling's collection."

"We'll have to see about that," Elizabeth said with a growl as she stomped the ground with one foot and a piece of rock jumped out of the ground in front of the blonde. She punched the rock and it hit Jadis in the chest before exploding into rubble all over the Witch.

While Jadis was momentarily stunned, Peter used the chance to hit Jadis hard in the back of the head with the hilt of his sword. After she was hit she turned and swung at Peter who luckily had his shield up and was able to deflect it. Elizabeth used this chance to run up behind as she pulled a sword out of the ground and swung at Jadis. Jadis sensed the strike and ducked in time. The two struck at Jadis over and over while Jadis blocked and tried to strike them back.

During the pairs fight against Jadis, Aslan and the rest of the reinforcements begun to charge into the valley to join the fight. Even Mr. Tumnus joined the fight knocking over an ogre on his way down. Aslan's troops began to win the battle once more as they took out the Witch's creatures one by one. The battle was finally more of a fair fight.

Jadis was starting to get extremely tired after trying to fight two people at once after a while, so she caught a hold of Peter's leg armor and pulled up on his leg with her sword causing Peter's legs to swing up in the air and land hard on his back for the third time that day. Then the Witch took one of her swords and stabbed it into Peter's arm armor which held Peter's sword arm stuck in the ground. Peter let out a cry of pain and Jadis got prepared to strike again.

However, when she tried to strike at him with her sword, Elizabeth let out a loud grunt as she swung her sword at Jadis to block her from hitting Peter, but since Jadis was paying attention, she easily deflected and even knocked Elizabeth's sword from her hands leaving Elizabeth defenseless. The girl's eyes grew huge and Jadis thrust her sword at Elizabeth to try and stab her but Elizabeth did a back handspring to avoid the blade. When she landed on her feet, Jadis then went back to Peter to finish her work as she rotated the sword in her hand ready to impale the boy.

"No!" Elizabeth screamed out begging Jadis not to. Elizabeth didn't know what else to do, so before she even thought it through, Elizabeth sprinted forward and jumped onto Jadis pinning her to the ground.

Elizabeth knocked Jadis sword from her hand before Jadis kicked the blonde girl off of her. Elizabeth flew backward onto her back with a loud cry of pain. Jadis used this moment to reach for her sword and when Elizabeth saw what she was doing, she quickly grabbed one of her throwing knives. After twirling one in her fingers to gain a better grip on the weapon, she hurled it and it caught right in the middle of Jadis hand that was reaching for her sword and pinning it to the ground.

Jadis let out a quick yell of pain as she shot Elizabeth a look of daggers. Ripping the knife from her hand she got to her feet and grabbed the sword while Elizabeth's eyes turned white and she put a force field over Peter to protect him. A purple and blue wall went over the boy, but Jadis wasn't concerned with Peter right now, she had a different target. Jadis swung her sword as she charged at Elizabeth ready to stab her.