Fireworks {Cecil Aijima}

Your POV

It had been nearly a month since you had last dreamed. And, you knew why too. The medicine you were taking was causing you to sleep without dreaming. You see, you had horrible nightmares, and they never failed to make you wake up screaming and crying... And it happened every. single. night. However, there were times when you used to dream, and when you did, you had fallen in love with him. He had beautifully tanned skin, almost olive in color, and his hair was as dark as night, but it shines almost a chocolate color when light manages to caress his beautiful tresses. Then, his eyes, oh, how his eyes shined like emeralds. Whenever he looked at you, you swore you could have seen them shine. You fell in love with him, as he did you. You were practically were soulmates. You sighed in content as you slid off of your bed. You were just about ready to go meet up with your friend, Haruka. She's a big composer now, so you guys never get to see each other anymore. She doesn't know about the nightmares, but she does know about the dreams. She said she had a surprise for you. You, not wanting to hurt her feelings with your new depressed state, decided to go with her. You lived in America and Haruka was visiting while her group was touring here, and as it so happens, it's the Fourth of July today. You had gotten dressed as patriotic as you could, sporting a lovely American flag t-shirt with shorts and sexy shades. You grabbed you white converse, because why not, and headed over to the park. Haruka wanted to watch fireworks with you today, so it was already around 11pm. As you waited, you decided to text your Mom, reminding her to feed the cat while you were out. "Are you (Y/N)?" You jumped at the sudden voice behind you. "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!" The voice said. Suddenly, you were wrapped in someone's arms and being held close. You blush a bit at the sudden contact. "Dude, it's cool. Wait, why are you looking for me?" You asked. The guy backed up. "I'm a friend of Haruka's. She couldn't make it to watch fireworks with you, so she asked me if I would go." He smiled. "Ohh.. cool. Let's go." You grabbed his hand and lead him towards your pre-planned spot to watch said fireworks. You looked over at the stranger and it dawned on you: You don't know his name. "Uh, sorry about dragging you here... Could you tell me your name?" You asked. He smiled. "Cecil Aijima." Suddenly it felt like you were hit with a brick upside the head. You recognized him. The olive skin, the dark hair, and his eyes. He is literally the man in your dreams. Your face instantly flushed upon this realization. He smiled, charmingly at you. "Looks like you remember me, (Y/N)." He said. You felt yourself shudder as he said your name. "It's been a while since then, hasn't it?" You said, trying to sound casual. Before he could respond, the fireworks started going off. The brilliant colors lit up the sky, dawning it with magnificent shades. But, you weren't focusing on that... Your eyes rested on Cecil.  He slowly turned to you, making your breath stop suddenly in your throat, and leaned in. As you felt his lips brush yours, you got a tingling sensation in your head. Not to long after your eyes snapped open and you found yourself lying in your bed. "Why did that have to be a dream!?" You yelled. You were just about to go back to sleep when you realize that there was a picture of you and your dream guy framed on your nightstand. Your eyes widened and you took a hold of it, examining every thing and memorizing every detail. There was a note on the back and, upon reading it, you smiled ever so softly.

"Until next time, my sweet."

Author's Note:

I'm baaaaack~ Thank you all so much for everything, I hope you enjoy this and I will try to get back to everything ASAP! I love you all my darling little Chibis! Till then, toodle-oo! *Dabs out of existence*