Starlight {Camus}

Camus POV
An entire week and a half of this little pheasant blabbing about me and my past love. I am going to explode. "Why don't you go and see her!? She can't be that far, right?" I exploded. "I am done with your pestering! Now sit down, and shut up!" The girl sat down, her red orbs piercing my soul. "Let me explain what happened a week ago to show you I no longer am in her favor." I said. "It had been ten years since I'd seen her. I finally found her, and she's as famous as I am. I had bought a ticket and a VIP pass to see her and her beautiful voice. When she had finally came out onto the stage, I was awestruck. Her beauty never ceased to amaze me, neither has her voice. I swear it could rival that of an angel. She's the only one that makes my frozen heart melt, and she'll be the only, forever. I reminisce about the old memories of our childhood back home. While she sang, I closed my eyes and reviewed those very memoires.
-------- FLASHBACK--------
"Camus!" She shouted. I looked up from my book, and stared at her, silently. "What do you think of my dress? Isn't it pretty!!" She exclaimed happily. I shrugged my shoulders. She frowned. "Do you think Martyr will like it?" She asked. I felt the jealousy rise, but I had kept it at bay. "Maybe, if he likes frills and lace." I said, coolly. "You know, he's taking me away after prom. I just thought you'd like to know. I... I also have to confess something to you." She said, her face turned red slightly and she looked down in what I could've only assumed to be embarrassment. I raised an eyebrow. "And what would that be?" I asked. I hoped, so silently that it would be exactly what my heart wanted, but I knew I couldn't hear it, or else I would never be able to complete my duties for the queen. "I... I love you, Camus. And, if you love me, I will be waiting at the gazebo behind the forest. I don't think of Martyr as husband material, and he knows that. Hopefully, I'll see you there." She said, her eyes full of hope. Before she left, she kissed me on my cheek, ever so softly. I couldn't move, nor breathe. I wanted to chase her, to chase after her, but my duties became too great for me to listen to my heart. So I froze it, so I could reunite with her, someday.
---------END OF FLASHBACK----------
I entered through the backstage door, after all the other fans left. I went into her room and waited for her. When she entered, she couldn't have been more shocked at my presence. "Oh, now you show up. Figures. You're so slow in the head, I could- wait, I already said 'I love you', never mind. You'd be too slow to comprehend that." She said with anger and venom. Now, it was my turn to be shocked. "What do you mean I'm slow? I told you I would fond you again." I said. She sneered. "I told you I was leaving, and you didn't even try to come after me, not even to reject me. Camus, you left me wanting and waiting for something other than ice and snow. I shouldn't be mad at you, because I knew you weren't capable of anything else, but I took the risk and now I'm paying the price." She said, her voice dropping to a low whisper. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was about to say something, when she interrupted me. "Do you remember our pact we made under the stars that one winter? The one that we promised to always be together? I hope you don't mind it being broken a second time, cause I never want to see you again." She said, her eyes watering. I didn't want to see her cry, so I left. She's still here, although she's going to leave in three days as her world tour is done." I said to the pinkette in front of me. Her big red eyes looked up at me in disbelief. "Camus! You have to go fin her, or else she'll never know!! Go now! You know where she is!" The pinkette shoved me out the door. "Sometimes, I hate Chii..." I said before running to my one true love, (Your Name). When I had gotten there, she glared at me, demanding to know why I was here. "I know how this is going to sound, and I know where this is going to look. But, I don't care. I'm tired of hiding it and pretending I give a damn about my duties to the queen more than my duties to my heart. (Your Name) I love you. I never want you to leave me again. I need you. You were my fire that kept the ice and cold away, and when you left, you took that warmth with you and the cold bitterness consumed me. I remember that pact, because I remembered how the stars were so beautiful because you were there, and I swear when you left, all of them just fell out of the sky, leaving it so dark and I longed for that amazing light again, but I can only see it when I'm with you. Now, you can believe this or not, but I thought you had a right to know how I feel about you and how I've always felt about you." I couldn't control myself. I just spout out everything that flew to my mind. She didn't speak, and I instantly regretted it. I turned to leave, when I heard her call my name. I had never turned around so fast in my entire life. And when I did, I felt the most amazing warmth: Her lips against mine. At that moment, I had never felt so happy, to the point I felt tears run down my cheeks and I felt her tears run as well. I loved her so much and now, she's finally mine.