Two Pieces of The Same Puzzle {Natsuki Shinomiya}

Your POV

            "Hi! I'm (Y/n) (L/n)! I'm also known as Sky-chan! Today, I will be working with the one and only, Natsuki Shinomiya!" A roar comes over the crowd as Shinomiya-san steps out onto the stage. I smile widely as the blonde doofus pulls up a chair next to me. "Today, Shinomiya-san and I are going to be crocheting our names into the aprons we had sewn last time he was here! Are you excited, Shinomiya-san?" I turned towards him, flashing an adorable smile. Instantly, his eyes turned into hearts. "Oh! You're so cute Sky-chan!!" He replies, engulfing me into a bone-crushing hug. All of the women in the crowd 'awwed' at his adorable-ness. If only they knew just how adorable this little dork was. The rest of the T.V. show went amazing, as usual. After the show, Shinomiya-san and I walked to my car so we could have a little bit of alone time. We both entered the car, making sure we were alone, and putting the extra dark tinted windows in place, I jumped him and kissed him all over his face. "Hahaha! Sky-chan! I missed you too!" He laughed out. I looked down and smiled at him. It has been over a year since we became an 'item' of sorts and so far, no one knew about us. "If you continue to stare at me like that, I'm going to have to kiss you again." He teased. I laughed a bit and continued staring. "Alright, you asked for it!" He yelled. I laughed a bit before his lips covered my own. I enjoyed the sweet tender kisses Natsuki gave me. They were so warm and full of affection. My blissful moment ended when Natsuki's cell went off in his pocket. "Oh, got to take that. I'll be right back." I frowned a bit. He turned away and answered the phone call. I watched him silently, so the person on the other end couldn't figure out he wasn't alone. I watched him as he adjusted his glasses from time to time. A thought dawned on me as he re-adjusted his glasses for the thousandth time. What did he look like without his glasses? I tried to picture it myself, as I have a very vivid imagination, but I just couldn't. It was weird to me. I mean, how could he be any different, right? It's just wire with corrective lenses, so not a lot changes right? "Um, (Y/n)? Are you alright?" I was snapped out of my thoughts as Natsuki put a hand on my shoulder. I smiled. "Yes, I'm fine. Though, I do have something to ask of you..." He looked at me. "You can ask me anything." He said cheerfully. I smiled again. "Do you think you could take off your glasses for me? I haven't seen you without them before and I was just curious." I said. Natsuki hesitated for a minute. Oh no, did I say something bad? I was about to apologize when his cheerful and carefree smile rolled back onto his face. "Of course!" I smiled back with him. He reached up and took off his glasses handing them to me, his eyes closed the entire time. When he opened his eyes, the atmosphere grew cold and dangerous. I decided to brush it off and looked at my boyfriend. "You really aren't any different without them. You're still my dear beloved boyfriend." I smiled at him. He glared at me. Wait, glared? "Natsuki? Are you okay?" I asked. Natsuki smirked. Wait a minute, smirked? Natsuki doesn't do that... What's going on? "Natsuki?" I asked. "Can it." A demanding voice replied. Did that just come out of Natsuki? "Natsuki? What's the matter with you? Are you okay? Did I offend you? I'm sorr-" "I SAID BE QUIET!" The voice yelled. I shrunk back in fear. What's gotten into him? He's not like this! "Oh, you're the one he loves, huh? Didn't mean to raise my voice or nothin'. And my name ain't 'Natsuki'. It's Satsuki." He said. What the hell is going on here? "I am him, I'm just a tougher and smarter version of him." I laughed, accidentally, at his comment. "What's so funny?" He asked, er, more like demanded. "Nothing. I just find it hard to believe that he would have something as big a secret as twin personalities and never tell me about it." I replied. He glared at me again. I wanted to shrink back, but I remembered that Natsuki loved me dearly, and that he wouldn't let even his other side hurt me. My confidence grew as did my sass. "Yeah? Well you ain't gonna like this honey, but people have their dark sides and tend to keep them a secret. Get over it." Satsuki said, leaning backwards into the seat. I scoffed. "Don't be mad cause I'm loveable." Satsuki sat up faster that a procrastinator does when they find out they have a deadline that's in four minutes. "You? Loveable? Please." He scoffed. Well damn... That seriously hurt... I sat there, trying to think of something to do or say to get him back, but I couldn't think of anything. I looked up at his face and saw a small, and when I say small I mean very small, smile on his face. When he noticed I was looking, he dropped the tiny smile and put on a scowl. I smiled. "That was the cutest thing I had ever seen." I said. I saw an angry tick mark form on Satsuki's head. "It was so adorable! I bet Natsuki would've loved that cute little smile!" I felt his aura grow hostile. Oh yeah, I'm winning this! Now, time for the K.O. "I bet if you smiled more, you might be even cuter that Natsuki." It went quiet in the car. I looked over and saw Satsuki fuming with rage. I gulped. Oh no... What do I do? I tried to think of something but my mind was blank. I didn't know what to do. What could I do? Another thought hit me. I scooted closer to Satsuki and leaned my head on his shoulder, much like I would with Natsuki, and tried to remain calm. At first, I felt his whole body tense up and his body was shaking with pure rage. After a bit, there were no more tremors and he seemed to have calmed down. I waited just a bit more, so I wouldn't anger him again, and very quietly, I apologized. "Why aren't you afraid of me?" He asked. His sudden question startled me. "Well.." I thought for a moment. "I guess it's because no matter how hostile you get, you're still the same guy I fell in love with. You're just a different side I didn't get to know as well." I waited for a response, any response, but there was nothing. Just.... silence. "(Y/n)." Satsuki said, capturing my attention. I turned my head towards his direction and I was met with his lips. The same lips I knew so well, but they were also completely new to me. This kiss was astronomically different from Natsuki's . This kiss was full of lust, hunger and haste. Natsuki was warm, loving and gentle, meanwhile Satsuki was jaded, cold and rough. It was a completely different animal, but I loved them both, equally. Satsuki pulled away and he stared down at me. I felt the heat rise to my face, something that only happens once in a blue moon. "You're not that bad. Can I ask you for a favor or two?" I nodded. "Please take care of him, he's fragile." I nodded again. "And... Promise me you'll let me visit you again." He turned away as he said this. I smiled a bit. "Of course." I said. He turned back to me, kissed my cheek and put his glasses back on. "Oh... Sky-chan! I missed you!" Natsuki pulled me into another bone-crushing hug. I smiled. "I love you Natsuki." I said. "I love you too! More than anything!" Natsuki replied in his normal, cheery tone. 'I love you too Satsuki' I thought. Natsuki and I ended up talking the entire way back to the Master Course. While we talked, I couldn't help but think about Satsuki. I loved Natsuki, but I love Satsuki too. I love them both because they're the same person, they're just pieces of an entire puzzle. They're two pieces of the same puzzle.