[28.] - Jin

You as Janae

His P.O.V

"Welcome to my pet store. If you have any questions about pets, please feel free to come and ask me." I smiled as a group of young ladies entered the store. All but one ignored me. The one that spoke came over with a bright smile and asked me a question.

She looked so sweet, like she loved animals. The shirt she had on read:
I Love Dogs!" and it had the dog and animal emojis all over it.

"Do you have pets?"

I nodded my head.

"I'm kind of shy about saying this, but I don't have experience with pets and I was wondering if you could give me some pointers." I was a little intrigued at her statement. "I'll tell you what, the store closes in about fifteen minutes. Would you be able to wait?"

"Sure. My name is Janae, by the way." After saying that she walked off to her friends. Less than ten minutes later, two of them bought puppies.

"It's 4:00, shall we go to the park?" I let my puppy, Jennie, and her twin brother out of their special cages. They followed me to the front and outside where Janae was. "Oh my goodness, they are so precious!"

She bent down and petted both of them. Both the small dogs wagged their tails and ran around in the parking lot. The nearest park was about a block away, so we walked while they ran.

"One of the best things you can do if you have a pet dog is let them play. Let them play outside and run in the fields with other dogs." I breathed slowly and watched Jennie and her brother sprinting around with four more dogs.

"You sure do know a lot about having pets. How many do you have?" She asked while we found a bench to sit down at in the shade. "I have a dog, a turtle, a hamster and two bunnies." It sounds like a lot but it's not.

"They aren't expensive to take care of?" She asked seeming more fascinated than before. I laughed. "Sure they are, but it's worth it to me. I love animals. I don't like to see them living in any kind of poverty."

"You seem like a nice guy Mr.-"

"Pardon my manners, I didn't introduce myself. My name is Seokjin but you can call me Jin." I felt Jennie bumping into my leg sometime after. I pulled out a bottle of water and her water bowl, pouring it into the bowl. She drank out the bowl every three minutes or so.

I made a separate bowl for her brother. "So, Jin do you think I would make a great pet owner?"

"Well Janae, I can't say maybe I could let you take Jennie's brother home for a week or so and see how you do." Her eyebrow rose and her lips pursed. "Jennie?" I whistled and she came running back up to me. Picking both them up, I set them down on the bench.

"Jennie." I picked up her paw and waved. "If you can take care of him, I'll let you name him." Janae's eyes lit up. When the little puppies jumped off the bench, she have me a hug. "I'm going to try my best. Here's my number, I'll be looking forward to your call in a week."

She ran down the hill, got Jennie's brother and left. I got Jennie and went home.