[15.] - Jungkook

You as Dejah

His P.O.V

"Hold on, let me grab my coat and we can go." Dejah said skipped up the stairs, to get her favorite coat. Meanwhile, downstairs I was sitting with another friend of ours and our pet bunny, Lucky. Onew attempted once more to get come to him but it didn't work.

"Onew I don't think she likes you." I laughed as she hopped away and into her cage nibbling on a carrot. When Dejah came down we left. I meant to ask her if she'd set the security alarm, but I'm sure she did. And hardly any crime happens in our neighborhood so I wasn't too worried.

We spent the day at a laser tag place, we played paintball, went to a pool and finally out to eat. It had to be around 7:00 when we came back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going into the house, I already felt a bad vibe. Before I even reached the kitchen, I saw a couple of items out of place. Dejah was heading into the back of the house downstairs. It was where we did the laundry. I meant to call after her but she beat me to it.

"JUNGKOOK!" She screamed from down the hall. I got halfway through the doorway and saw she had a gun pointed at her head. Walking entirely into the room, I saw two strangers. Both in all black. The one without a gun stared straight at me. By the eyes, I could tell it was a female.

"I'm not sure who you are but take whatever you want. Just don't hurt her." I walked towards them with my hands up. We didn't have anything too valuable in this house anyway. Most of our belongings were in storage. We planned moving soon.

"What if I take ANYONE I want?" The mystery girl asked. Her tone indicated that she was smirking underneath her mask. "What the hell does that mean?" My jaw tightened and my fists balled. It was the sound of the gun that snapped me back to the reality of the situation.

"I want you Jungkook. You belonged to me anyway, before this bitch came." She and her partner took off their masks and I realized who they were. Daisy, a childhood friend and her younger brother, Devon. "I knew her before you and just like that she took you away."

By this time, Dejah had slid down a wall in the corner and was crying silently, with the gun still at her temple. Devon just looked down at her and I noticed him licking his lips. "ALRIGHT. I'll leave with you. Just get HIM away from her and don't bother her anymore." I glanced over at him and back to Daisy.

She smiled and motioned for him to come over to her and he did. He put away the gun and they rushed me out to the front of the house. "Bu-bu-but Jungkook..." Dejah sobbed even harder looking me deeply in the eyes, her hands reaching for me.

"Hold on little mama. Back up." Devon turned around to her and winked. Daisy pulled him in front of us. "You're an evil girl. That's probably why he didn't want to stay with you. You'll never be truly happy." Dejah said to Daisy, who rolled her eyes and flicked her off. "Blah blah blah. He was mine first and he'll be mine forever."

"I love you." Dejah said watching us leave. "I'll never forget about you Dejah. I love you too." I mouthed.