[9.] - Jungkook

You as Jasmine

His P.O.V

"So, ever since then I've been paralyzed by the color orange." Jasmine finished as I took one final sip of my frappe. Jasmine, my best friend Zelo, his girlfriend and I were sitting alone in our biotechnology class. Our professor and the rest of our class were at lunch.

We initially were studying for the quiz we had to take after lunch. After about twenty five minutes and a small headache, we stopped. Now, we're just sharing stories. Some like mine, were happy stories. Then they turned sentimental, which is where Jasmine's story comes in.

I knew it all too well, but Zelo and his girlfriend didn't. It was about how she found her best friend, dead, in her own home. She found her on the marble floor with a glass of orange juice in her open hand and some spilling from her mouth as she was lying their lifeless.

"I'm so sorry to hear that." The girl kept to her said sympathetically and looked over at Zelo. He was frowning. His eyes were dull and his facial expression was gloomy. "Thank you, but it's okay. It's been a couple of months. I've learned to cope with it." Jasmine smiled squeezing my hand.

I hugged her tightly and rubbed her back. True she was strong and yeah she's gotten over it. But there was still a hint of sorrow left in her every time she talked about it. This was always my way of comforting her. "Here comes some of the other students. Let's study."

Zero opened a textbook as a group of students filed in. "Geeks." One of them snorted as they walked by.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He definitely had her against the wall, while his girlfriend was nowhere to be found. I wonder if her boyfriend knows." A group of students, most likely skipping class, were gossiping on the stairs by leading to the third floor. I stopped and listened.

"What did you say her name was again?" The boy on the highest step passed a cigarette to a girl with loud purple hair and tattoos. "Jasmine I think. Brown skin, brown curly hair. She has that Asian boyfriend." They nodded their heads. Down the hall, I heard an administrator, so I zoomed back to my class.

"You look bothered." Zelo whispered as I sat back down in my seat. I shook my head and looked dowsed. The last thing I needed was to hear the professor's mouth about not paying attention. "I'll tell you later." He gave me a silent thumbs up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cheating? Jungkook what the fuck!" Zelo laid back on the couch and up at Jasmine. Meanwhile, she was looking dead at me, her eyebrows raised and jaw tightened. "You hear from some kids on drugs that I was with another guy and now all of a sudden. I'm cheating!"

"I just simply asked for the truth." I said bluntly. Zelo excused himself and left us alone. Jasmine walked over to me and say down. "You really think I cheated?" I shrugged not sure what to say. I don't think she would, but I've heard it multiple times.

"Multiple people have told me about it and I've seen like three videos. You and the same guy, three different places, explain that." She rolled her eyes and smiled. "You're joking." Her smile formed into a little giggle, then she began laughing. "This is fucking crazy."

All of a sudden, it was funny. We spent nearly a year and a half together and the videos practically tell me that it was all a waste of time. "You think this shit is funny!?" I got up and grabbed my coat. "Yeah, it's funny. How dare you come into my home and accuse me of something."

"You know what fuck it. We're done!" I walked out and heard her slam the door behind me. I guess love isn't real, at least not in college. I had gotten all the way to my car when another classmate pulled up. "Hey we figured you'd be here. Remember that video of Jasmine and the other guy."

"Yeah." I replied.

"It was from three years ago."