☆Sparks Fly☆

Shoutout to AnglcMartin my gift for you bes :)

A/N: Yung kilig na daig pa ang Meralco sa sparks? Yun.. ganun yun :)

PS: Para sa mga Chrillians ko :*

Hi Maymay,

Whoahh.. matagal na rin bago ako nakabalik ng e-mail sayo. Haha, the past months were the craziest ones but we survived it. And today proved another good day for us. Today we were invited sa Magandang Buhay separately for a surprise to interview us about our re-kindled love team. You were called and introduced first. So were so lovely. So beautiful. So simply amazing. You sat fiwn and waved at everyone smiling and giddy. I loved that about you looking at a distance.

And then, without your knowledge I was called minutes later. You were surprised. Haha, yung mukha mo nga di maipinta May. I brought you a large bouquet of flowers and before sitting down beside you I gave u the flowers and of course took my chance and kissed your warm blushy cheeks. You were still surprised but still lovely as ever.

The hosts were giddy also. Kilig na kilig sila sa aten. Eh kahit nga ako ay kinikilig deep inside. "Ba't andito ka ui?", tanong mo sa akin. "What's a love team Maymay if I am not beside you always?", I answered and to my reflex I kissed your forehead. They all screamed and you were blushing paddling me with the mic.

"Hoy.. alam niyo.. ang saya niyo tignan..", miss Melay said blushing also.

"Ay hala salamat po..", kinikilig ka ng bongga May nakita ko.
Then as the interview goes on I strategically swiftly secretly held your hand to hold it all through out the show. Surprisingly in your reflex as you answered every questions your grip matches mine. Paktai na! I was in paradise bai!

"Ed how would you descrube how you feel now with Maymay?", miss Jolina asked.

I was still caressing your hand May. It gave me more strength. It gave me boosts. It gave me bolts of electric shock along my spine. And it made me not wanting to let you go. When they all realised how are hands locked up they all went crazy. Haha. You even raised our hands and said "hala nakita nila ang way nila sa isa't isa", and made everyone baliw na baliw.

"Haha.. stop it Maymay.. stop holding my hand", I joked.

"Hala ka baga oh haha", you replied pinching my cheek.

"Ed? are you madly happy?", miss Jolina asked again.

"I cannot explain it right now, I mean the happiness I feel right now.. I can only say.. that Maymay and I.. are no longer for love teams lang.. I mean. hahah.. I love her.. I really. really love her po. That's it :)", I confessed honestly.

The whole world froze. You looked at me fondly. They all screamed sa kilig. I was looking deep in your eyes. I kossed you softly sa forehead mo. I kissed your hand. and I hugged you tight.

"I honestly love you May... I do.. matagal na.. and I want them all to know", I said softly.

"Hala ka uy ka sweet ba!!", miss Melay screamed.

"I love you too Ed.. matagal na.. matagal na matagal na :)", you replied genuinely.

My heart skipped.
My lunhmgs went out.
I am still holding your hand.
I love you so much my Marydale Entrata :)

Edward..