Damsel in Distress

Yes! taping day na naman! makikita na naman kita oh Maymay aking prinsesa!,

Nagpaporma talaga ako. I mean I drowned myself in perfume and bathed well, mouthwashed and everything nice. It has been three  days na walang taping. I just missed you so much May! And then you arrived to the set. My heartbeat was racing hard as I saw you approaching. Grabe bai! you look like a goddess! Sus na! "Hoy laway lage nimo ba! Patay ka talaga kay Heaven", you said like it was music in my ears. "Whatever!", I played cool but secretly kinikilig deep inside, haha. And then direk Maryo came inside and said something that caught ny attention. "Okay guys ire-remake naten yung 'sagip' moment ni Maymay ha. Kunyare hindi nalang si Edward lang ang magsasagip sa kanya..", he said referring to someone else that's gonna do the part as well. Grabe bai! Even in saving you in a teleserye scene may karibal pa ako? Naiinis na ako bai! And as direk Maryo gestured to the guy approaching you and as he kissed your hand that it made you squeek, I saw who it was. Paktai na! si Mr. Muscles! si Luis! hanggang dito pa naman?! I was shooting daggers at him. Nakakainis kayo Maymay! Arghhh!!

When the scene was shoot, you were running screaming hard away from the 'bad guys', and then I showed up and beat the other half of the kalaban while Kuya Luis beat the rest as the script instructed. And we held you up and let you choose who between the heroes you're going to choose to be with. "Piliin mo ako Maymay.. sumama ka sa akin at pangako wala nang mananakit sa iyo!", Luis said dramatically. Duhh dude! back off! "Come with me Maymay.. and I promise it's a paradise out there for us..", I offered. We were pulling you by each hand hard like we were playing tug of war.  And as it gets intense you were really looking genuinely confused about what's going on. We both keep on intizing you that we wanted you to be with us not following the script anymore. "Pare! akin siya! ako ang nauna eh!", Luis said. "Hey she's mine! even from the beginning so if you wanna live, just back the hell off!!!", I screamed loudly that I meant it. "Cut!!", direk said angrily.

"Ano bang nagyayari sa inyo? wala nayan sa script ha!" He said angrily that both of us let go of you. "Charrr! grabe bai giawayan ko ninyu!", you said very flattered. "And fyi mga sirs! hindi siya si Maymay sa teleserye ha! si Mandy siya! kaloka kayo! Take five!!", direk Maryo walked out and took a break. You were still flattered. Luis is just annoying and still trying to impress you.

Ayokong may kahati Maymay!! period!

Pissed,
Edward