Status

Hey May,

Malungkot ka ba? I saw your fb account this morning and have read your status. You said "Sana ako nalang..". What do you mean by that? are you sad because of someone? is someone making you cry? And why in the world would you be sad over some stupid person when I am here for you? I mean.. I read your status and was curious if it meant like what's in my head right now.

Kanina nung magkasama tayo sa coffee shop ni hindi ka masyadong nagsasalita. Hindi ako sanay na tahimik ka. We used to date, I mean go out happily May pero kanina ni utot mo di ko narinig. What's wrong with you? You only said "Hoy.. Edward..pa hug naman..", and so I stood up with no hesitations and grabbed you from where you are seated and hugged you tight. It felt good. And I hope you felt the same way. Ayaw kong may umaaway sa prinsesa ko't lalo pa't I'm very protective of you. But seriously seeing you like that makes me feel shitty to myself kasi I can't do anything about it.

Oh.. and here's your latest post. You said "grabe bai! sakita gyud ui!", with all the strongest emojis that you can find.I wanted to be there for you in times like this, I even asked your kuya Jimboy secretly texted him where you are but he said you left with Marco.

#%%-%=$)=%
That's how messed up my mind when I found out. Ate May? why can't you be with me anymore?

*Sighing,
Edward