Pag May Bida, May Kontrabida >:/

Maraming salamat guys sa almost 10k reads. Sana po ay bumoto pa kayo at mag comment rin. Give me love thru your comments guys. Salaaaamaaat po :*

Aking Maymay,

Hi there princess! I miss you! I hope you're okay diyan sa trip nyo sa Hong Kong. Sorry rin kasi hindi ako pwedeng sumama at may project rin ako rito. Namimiss na nang mga kamay ko ang mga kamay mo :(

I'm just lying here thinking of you when suddenly my phone rang. When I saw whose calling I was doubting to answer it. It was Heaven. I'm sure I don't wanna answer it but the phone kept ringing that it started to annoy me. So I answered the phone.

Heaven seems to be crying and seemed startled. She told me that her appartment was robbed and that she wanted a friend's help. To my instinct I got up, changed my clothes and drove there. Ten minutes later I arrived at her flat. It was a mess. It was a total ransack!

"Gosh Edward.. mabuti nalang andito ka..", she was sobbing. "I don't know what to do .", she was crying. I helped her to the sofa and trying to clean up her room. I also tried calming her and told her that everything is going to be fine. After three hours naayos din ang lahat. We also called the police and reported what happened.

"Wag mo akong iwan Edward ha.  dito ka muna baka balikan ako ng mga bad guys. ", she plead and so I stayed for a little while.

"So kumusta? I'm sorry ha ikaw lang kasi ang alam kong nasa malapit eh..", Heaven said trying to  cheer up. "It's okay", I simply answered.

"Hmmn.. I heard kayo na ni ate May?", she suddenly asked.

"Yup. It's true", I answered directly in her face.

"ahmm okay.. ah..do you want juice? ititimpla kita ha wait. ", she said rapidly.

Heaven thanked me for helping her. And I was thanking her for the snacks when suddenly I felt groggy. Like the world is tumbling down and swirling. I was feeling dizzy. And I can't even stand straight that I nearly fell down.

"Are you okay babe?", Heaven suddenly asked with her blurry face.

"Wha..what's ..hap..happening?!", I tried speaking. I saw Heavens's eyes lit up. She turned into someone else who's mad.

"You're becoming mine babe..", and she smirked wickedly.

May..Maymay..
Akin..Prin..prinsesa..
Those were my last thoughts..

May..Maymay..
You..were...my...

" Shhhh... You're mine Ed. ", and Heaven smiled at me.