Tampuhan Blues

What is there to say?
I cannot type properly because of how jealous I feel right now.

Alam mo ba ate May I was happy sana kanina sa set because I get to see you again right after my sickness. I was about to approach you when I saw you laughing out loud with someone else. The figure is so familiar that I made a fist. When the guy revealed himself it was kuya Luis (from PBB regular ), it immediately send me to back off. You hugged and you flirt so much around him. You are all smiles and laugh and never ending teases to each other. Argghh!!! nakakainis kayong tignan!

Of course in my devastation I did not drop by so that I won't disturb the sweet ambiance that you have, but being so widely noticeable you noticed me that you called out my name loudly. I stopped walking and turned to your direction. Kuya Luis acknowledged my presence and you attempted to hug me but I slowly walked away that I looked pathetic. I even heard kuya Luis said "hala may nagtampo ata..", and you being quirky only said " hala ui pabayaan mo kuya ganyan talaga yan sobrang seloso ", and you laughed out. Wow! ang ganda mo naman te!

But yeah, I was really feeling jealous. Naiinis ako sa thought na you're with him sa set natin. It ruined my day May honestly. Arghh! Whole day kitang hindi masyadong kinakausap at whole day kitang tinitiis eventhough the scenes we're making is really amazing. I was stucked of the thoughts of you holding his hand playfully and flirting and laughing and whatever..I don't wanna know..really..

I don't wanna know...

Logging off,
Edward