“Oh yeah.” Lola said confused. “That was me.”

When she said this Kailee and I looked at her with a weird expression. It was those awkward silences though.

“I’m joking guys!” Lola yelled out and then started laughing looking at our expressions.

“Anyways, I don’t see what girls see in Luke anyways. He is such a douche!” I said a little bit louder. I threw my bag to the bed and looked at the girls and they were clearly confused. “Okay I didn’t really want to talk about this, but I will. Once we got to the theater building he just stood there and expected me to show myself around because nothing was hiding.” I said with almost exactly the same kind of attitude that he was showing me earlier today. They laughed at this, but before they interrupted I kept going. “So then he tells me he was going to show me to the best part of the building-“

“No way! He took you to the Boiling Room!” Lola said with excitement as she got up from the bed.

“What? You know about-“ I was about to start ranting again, but Lola interrupted.

“Every girl in this school would practically beg Luke to take them to the Boiling Room. That place is where all the action happens.” Lola basically restated all that Luke was telling me earlier. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and went and laid in my unmade bed from this morning.

“Whatever. I don’t care. I just left him there and flipped him off as I was walking away. I wasn’t going to let him disrespect us girls in that way!” I said and Kailee laughed.

“Although it is also the girls faults. They never have self-respect when around the Brooks, especially Luke.” Kailee said. “But I’ve never heard of a girl who denied an offer by Luke Brooks himself so good-job! You will probably be in the school paper tomorrow!”

Way to make a scene Bella. I really was not in the mood to talk about this. Tomorrow is going to be the first day of classes and I was seriously praying and hoping that Luke wasn’t in any of them.

“Can we go out and eat something guys? All we have done today is walk around and showed annoying freshman things they could have read in the manual, no offense Izzie.” Lola said as she started to get up from the bed and grabbing her bag.

“Ouch Lola, that hurt!” I frowned and put my right hand on top of my heart. They both chuckled.

“Let’s go grab a bite outside of campus Bella! Lola has a car!” Kailee said as she also was getting up from the bed.

“Oh if you insist!” I told them and smiled.

We took Lola’s car to a pizza place not that far from campus. It was about ten minutes away. The place was pretty empty and we sat there and ate. Kailee and Lola talked about their classes and names that were unfamiliar to me. We returned back to the dorms about an hour later. It was about nine at night when we had returned. Lola left back to her dorm and I decided to take a night shower so that I don’t have to do extra work in the morning. After I was done taking a shower, I went to the closet and put on my PJ’s. I decided to pick tomorrow’s outfit. It has been my tradition since I was a little girl. I would always get so excited for the first day of school and would always have my clothes picked. I was going to wear my light-colored jeans with my brown combat boots and my floral-print long sleep top. By the time I got out of the closet Kailee seemed to have gone to sleep. I didn’t realize I had taken so long. I went to brush my teeth and after I went into my blankets and got on my phone and saw that I had a text from my mom that she had sent hours ago.

Mom: Hey baby! I miss you! When do you have time to Facetime? Take care. I love you.

I replied to my mom telling her that I will text her later with more details about when we could chat because the time zones are seriously driving me crazy. I put my phone to charge and started to fall into a deep sleep, dreaming about a familiar shy smile that I haven’t been able to get out of my head.