:9:

After a couple months without Yoongi, Jimin hadn't been the same. He began to fail some of his classes, and he wasn't himself. Jimin suspected it was more guilt than missing Yoongi. But when Yoongi turned up at his door, he couldn't help but wonder.

"Let's get this over with" Yoongi sighed and walked in, pushing Jimin out of the way. Jimin didn't even resist, or say anything. He just sighed and closed the door. He followed Yoongi upstairs, which felt weird since this was Jimin's house. Yoongi sat on Jimin's bed and looked through his bag. Jimin stood staring at the older boy.

"Hyung.." Jimin murmured, just loud enough for Yoongi to hear. His face turned bright red as he stopped rummaging through his bag. He looked up at Jimin.

"What is it?" Yoongi said, accidentally sounding a little rude. Jimin took the older's tone of voice the wrong way and shook his head, blushing and looking down.

"I'm sorry for what i said to you.. a few months back.." Jimin sighed and sat on the floor, "Im sorry for hurting you Yoongi it's never what i wanted!!" Jimin said, almost yelling. Yoongi sighed, shaking his head aggressively.

"Shut up Jimin" Jimin looked up, a hurt expression on his face. He looked as if he was about to cry. And it broke Yoongi's heart. Jimin didn't even try to say anything, he looked defeated. Yoongi recognised this look, it's the way he looks at school a lot recently, it's the way he looks whenever Yoongi walks past him without saying a word. Defeated. Had Yoongi really been the source of Jimin's pain? If only he had known..
Yoongi's phone abruptly vibrated, dragging him away from his thoughts. Yoongi read the text, and knew it was time to leave.

"Jimin I really have to go" he got up with his stuff, rushing out of the house and to wherever he was going without even saying goodbye, leaving Jimin a confused mess on the floor.