:4:

He was so close to his class, if only he was closer.

Jimin was shocked when he was roughly slammed into the lockers. The pain of the metal lockers hitting his back combined with the pain of his already aching muscles was unbearable. His neck felt weak, meaning he was facing the ground as it seemed to hurt too much to look up to see who slammed him into the lockers. But when he heard their voices, he didn't need to see to know who they were. They're laughing rung in his ears, this wasn't the first time he had an encounter with them.
One of them lifted his head and there stood Namjoon, next to him was Jungkook and a few other guys who he didn't know the names of.
Namjoon brought his face close to Jimin's, smirking evilly.

"Dumbass, what did I tell you last time" Namjoon hissed, still smirking. Jimin didn't reply and his eyes glanced over at Jungkook.
There was a time when Jungkook would've saved Jimin, back when he loved him. But he could tell, Jungkook had already moved on by the time he left Jimin.
Namjoon started getting angrier since Jimin was staying silent. He grabbed Jimin's shoulders and slammed him against the lockers again, harder this time. Jimin yelped out in pain, how could no one hear what was happening?

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU LAST TIME FUCKFACE" Namjoon screamed in Jimin's face, but Jimin's reply was much less aggressive and a lot quieter. A lot weaker.

"Stay away from your friends.." he spoke pitifully. His voice sounding like he was in the brink of tears. He knew this was about Yoongi, but he didn't really understand. Yoongi spoke to him first, so why was Jimin the one being tortured? What did he do to deserve this?

"That's right. So stay away from Yoongi, or we'll fucking teach you a lesson" Namjoon's words were harsh as he let go of the younger boy, allowing him to slide to the floor and curl up in pain.
Once Namjoon and his friends had gone, tears rolled down Jimin's cheeks as he sat on the floor, feeling weak and broken. He sat on the floor until people started coming out of class. He didn't want to get up, but more so, he couldn't get up. He didn't really care who saw him, so long as it wasn't Yoongi.