11-lets get lost

En başından başla

Cry, cry, cry

Hear the thunder, see the rain
Ooh, ooh, yeah, ooh
Keep on makin' me cry
Yeah, hey, hey yeah, ooh
Keep makin' me scream and holler
Keep on makin' me cry
You don't know what you do to me
Hey, hey, yeah

I never needed you like I do right now
I never hated you like I do right now
'Cause all you ever do is make me"

The song played as scooter had his hand under his chin as he rubbed his beard while listening to the song as I looked at the sound bored the entire time afraid to meet Lauren's gaze, but I felt it on me since the song began to play.

It ended as scooter started clapping which made me jump from the unexpected action as he got up and smiled down at me.

"This is a great song I can tell this will be a number one hit already!" He cheered as he pulled me up with him and gave me a hug with a proud smile.

"Thanks scooter" I said quietly as he nodded and averted his gaze to Lauren who was still looking at me.

"What do you think Lauren?" Scooter asked which quickly broke her gaze from me as she looked at scooter and sent him a fake smile, which I noticed easily.

"It's a great song scooter" she said as scooter nodded in agreement as I smiled at scooter who patted my back.

"Well now all we need is a music video which I'm assuming your producing?" Scooter asked as he sat back down as I did the same as i nodded. I always produced my own videos and Noah wanted me to produce this video too.

"Great!" He cheered as I smiled once again as he stood up quickly again as his phone went off.

"I have to go now since Justin has gotten in trouble again something about peeing in a bucket but you and Lauren are going to produce a song together." He explained as I nodded as he walked to the door as he hung up and turned to us again.

"Tell Noah I loved the song y/n and to hook you up with one of her friends or something boy, you look lonely" he said with a laugh as I laughed awkwardly as Lauren did the same.

He waved at us and walked out the door leaving Lauren and I alone as I sighed turning to see her staring at me with sad eyes.

"Y/n" she said quietly as I looked up at her to see her now grey eyes that looked sad.

"Yes Lauren?" I said as I heard her whimper. I'd never Called her Lauren unless i was mad, it was always babe,Laur or lolo.

"I'm sorry" she said quietly as she tried to grab my hand as I pulled it away from her and sat in the chair with a sigh. This was complicated.

"I-I don't care Lauren let's just get started on this song." I said as I rubbed my eyes tiredly as I yawed. I was tired but I wanted to get this done with already so I didn't have anything to do after and could just hang out with my best friends zayn and kehlani who where well known artist.

"Ok" Lauren said as I heard her voice crake, I know I shouldn't be rude to her but I myself was hurt. She hasn't told anyone about us for three years I felt as i if I wasn't good enough for her.

"What type of music do you like most?" I asked. I'd already knew it would be between drake or the 1975, two of her most favorite artist.