Who is that?

Elizabeth's P.O.V

"Elizabeth , my love " Jason said calmly into the phone and I felt my hear skip a beat . I am so worried about him . Where did he disappear to . Darn it I have questions !

"Jason where on the frick have you been , I've been worried sick . Why aren't you with me and this girl Cat ? " I asked Jason furiously . He makes me so angry already and it hasn't been a day . Wow it hasn't been a day ....

"Woah baby calm down . I called up a friend after I got rid of those guys , right before Cat picked you up . I'm staying with him until I can get my brother and some more backup to protect you . "

I felt my breath stop What does he mean ? When will I see him ?

"Jason , its only been a day and we're already separating " I let a single tear slip .

"I know but baby I promise this will keep everyone safer and when I come back we're moving to New York , out of Nevada "

"Okay Jason" is all I whisper out . I'm upset .

"I know you're a little upset but I need you safe" he whispers a little into the phone . I was gonna say something but a woman's voice interrupted me asking Jason if he was hungry . Um Okay ...

"Who was that ?"

"Who" he asked playing dumb
"Jason don't act dumb with me you said you were with a guy friend , are you lying to me again?" I don't hesitate to bring up the contracts he failed to tell me about .

"Watch your tone and no I'm not lying that was just his mom asking if I want food right now so relax , I'm with a guy and his name is Xavier if you wanna know " he sounds pissed .

"Sorry daddy , i am , I believe you " I feel bad now

"It's all good kitten , send me pictures so I can know you're okay " he demands . He's still upset . Oh darn it .

"O-okay daddy , when I get wherever I'm going I'll send you a picture . I promise "

"Okay baby , I'm gonna go . I'll call you later " he quickly hangs up the phone . When he calls back I'm gonna apologize I shouldn't have been so harsh .
-------------------------------------------------------
Jason's P.O.V

I quickly hang up and storm into the kitchen frustrated as fuck that she would speak to me while Elizabeth is the phone .
"Are you crazy ? That was Elizabeth on the phone Ashley."
Ashely Woods is my ex girlfriend . We dated for about 2 years and she started to get more clingy everyday . I told her we needed a break and during that break I saw Elizabeth and fell instantly . I broke up with Ashley , yes but I'm still sleeping with her . Well not as of a few days ago because I finally have my princess and I wouldn't want to hurt her ever . Not even for this girl who was once the love of my life .
"I don't care tho Jason" she states with an eye roll . I hate that shit .
" Man whatever " I walk fast into the living room and sit on the couch . I started to doze off until my phone dings .

 I started to doze off until my phone dings

It's a picture from my beautiful angel . I stare for about 3 minutes at her flawless skin and her deep blue eyes . Damn I'm lucky. After snapping out of Lizzy Land I quickly snap a picture and send it to her

 After snapping out of Lizzy Land I quickly snap a picture and send it to her

"So that's the girl you cheated on me with" Ashley said from behind me . How long has she been standing there ?
"Nobody cheated on your ass , shut up" I get up walking towards the door , leaving her standing there looking dumb. That's cause she is . I care about my baby . I'll do anything for her and right now leaving is what I'm doing for her cause When me and Ashley argue there's only one way we can make up and It's not saying sorry . Well she does . Very loud at that . I laugh to myself and actually head towards Xavier's house for a blunt or two .
It's been a long ass day . I'll call my baby after I release some of this stress .

Authors Note :
Hey I hope you guys are still with me . I'm really sorry I just got the password for this account back . I forgot it 😂😂 . Anyways enjoy . Update tomorrow 😘