My Love

Jason's P.O.V

I slowly approach the door with a pistol in my hand and a pocket full of bullets just in case a fucker wants to try me . I knew I shouldn't  have done dirty work to Raymond but I wanted to save and help this Little aka my baby. 

"McCann , open up we know you're in there " I slowly walk down the stairs to see 2 huge men looking around my living room for a body . I aim and shoot both men in the head watching there body drop to the floor. 

Cat's P.O.V

I make my way to Jason's house to meet this new little of his .I have to help him save Elizabeth and get rid of Raymond for good. 

I know all about his business with Raymond because I was there . I was Raymond's girlfriend ...

We dated until he started finding girls and bringing them home . I left before Elizabeth showed up .

I walk up to the door , it was already open so I let myself in . There was glass and 2 dead bodies on the floor . I shook off the fear in me and continued to walk to Jason's attic where I would hopefully find Elizabeth so we can get out of here.  I continue to walk until I hear loud sobs coming from the room above me . ELIZABETH!  . I grab the stool Jason has sitting by the attic and use it to open the door.  I climb up to see a shivering girl in the corner.  "Hey , im Cat , I'm here to take you with me " Elizabeth looks up at me and rushes to where I'm standing .

"Where's my daddy?" She asked me with tears welling in her eyes.  "I don't know love , but we have to go , you can call him in the car " I tell her as I grab her hand and lead her to the car. 

Elizabeth's P.O.V

I don't know where I'm going but I'm scared . I hope my daddy is okay . I love him and I want him to be okay .I need him. 

I don't know this girl but she says she knows my daddy and she promised me I was safe . She said we'd go to her house and try to find out where daddy is .  I can't live with myself knowing he got hurt because of me especially if Raymond did it.  I just pray he's okay .

I was scared out of my thoughts by a voice . It belonged to Cat .

"Here Elizabeth, it's Jason " I quickly grab the phone and I can hear his breathing .

"Daddy , hello , hello "? I speak frantically . I hope he tells me where he is so I can find him and hold him and let this all be over . We can finally be happy.

"Daddy" I whine into the phone

"Elizabeth,  my love "

That was just a filler and I hope you guys are okay with that . I went through a really bad break up and needed time but I should be updating more . Love you 💕💕💕